alexisloveshtx

Western Slope Issues...

8 posts in this topic

The western slope area.  was wondering if anyone know of any other sites that are good to advertise on?

This is Colrado's most popular board. The western slope is just hit or miss. Good luck and welcome babe. 

Thank you:) Crazy to say but bp used to stay busy. 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, alexisloveshtx said:

Thank you:) Crazy to say but bp used to stay busy. 

True - but along with that 'busy', BP used to also bring a lot of negativity and too much public eye to a better served private world...

Colorado gents have been spoiled by TOB! (NO COMPLAINTS) but being a bp poster as well... your phone probably stayed ringing.... but lots more flakey people! There's still lots of site options (free). I know it's hard being new... being on a board with lots of highly reviewed ladies who've been delivering pleasure in denver for years!! I was in your shoes 8 months ago!! But patience is necessary in today's environment! 

Need to talk

Feel free to PM:)

Xo MeganMarie 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Colorado gents have been spoiled by TOB! (NO COMPLAINTS) but being a bp poster as well... your phone probably stayed ringing.... but lots more flakey people! There's still lots of site options (free). I know it's hard being new... being on a board with lots of highly reviewed ladies who've been delivering pleasure in denver for years!! I was in your shoes 8 months ago!! But patience is necessary in today's environment! 

Need to talk

Feel free to PM:)

Xo MeganMarie 

Thank you for that. 

There is more to the western slope than the I-70 corridor.