Laci French

Happy Birthday Fish πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

13 posts in this topic

Your special day Fishy😘 I hope you have a smile from ear to ear and you enjoy yourself.

Love you mucho sweet man. πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚

Happy "F'n" birthday... make it the best one yet!Β 

Happy birthday. Hope the fish are biting

Happy birthdayΒ 

Happy Birthday!! I hope it's a blast!! :)Β 

Happy, happy birthday, Fish.Β  You made it through another year.Β  Mine not long ago and I celebrated in one of my favorite ways over this past weekend.Β  Played some music and had time to do the horizontal mamba.Β  Hope yours was fun and memorable.Β  Cheers !!

Thanks y'all, I survived, and that's actually a true statement lol. The high point was not getting the fucking Happy Birthday email from AARP! The fish are biting hard right now. If you're into walleyes hit Cherry Creek boat or shore, or Aurora is HOT right now too, but that lake is electric motor only if boat. Fish the dam east or west there. Walk...work it. Crank baits, jerk baits, minnows under a bobber, or walleyes and wipers HATE leeches, so those work really good too...stick a pig, Do not let go of your pole if resting, the wipers are false spawning, and they will drag your rig into the water. Tight Lines, it's fishin time.Β 

Happy birthday handsome!!! Hope you had a great time!

Oh goody I finally got one in time!! Happy Birthday Fish. Hope you had a wonderful playday!

Happy happy birthday! Seems like it was just here.:PπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ’