Fritzie

Flake Filter?

12 posts in this topic

With the new review modifications, browsers (and I differentiate that from stalkers) like myself are having a difficult time searching out new talent as their "listings" come up on this site.  Damn, it used to be so easy.  Now we are burdened by having to ask , via text, pm or other means, what services can be expected, what rates are, availability and sometimes even location. Rough right?  I guess I just dont realize how easy we consumers had it before.   Do you think the mods would entertain the idea of a "flake index" on the review page?  Onward!  

1 hour ago, Fritzie said:

With the new review modifications, browsers (and I differentiate that from stalkers) like myself are having a difficult time searching out new talent as their "listings" come up on this site.  Damn, it used to be so easy.  Now we are burdened by having to ask , via text, pm or other means, what services can be expected, what rates are, availability and sometimes even location. Rough right?  I guess I just dont realize how easy we consumers had it before.   Do you think the mods would entertain the idea of a "flake index" on the review page?  Onward!  

I think a good portion of ladies have websites. Most information can be found there. I guess it gets awkward if the information is not there though. booo  I'm glad we are still here as any rate. 

14 hours ago, Fritzie said:

With the changes, it definitely takes a bit more effort to get desired information.  I am hoping we are able to communicate in ways (like PM's) that will give each side of the equation the information needed to have some fine encounters.

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I think a good portion of ladies have websites. Most information can be found there. I guess it gets awkward if the information is not there though. booo  I'm glad we are still here as any rate. 

I echo Audrey, I am glad we are still here and active.  We are creative and are still finding ways to have fun.....and that is a very good thing !!

Even with my website, and when it was posted in my ad, and under information.  I was still asked my donation constantly. If there is a website, there is no reason to be asking for the donation.   Truly, just laziness... If you can find the contact information, you can find the rates.  Effort goes a very long way with us...

Wouldn't it be cool to have an "artificial intelligence" responder to texts?  "Rates?" responds with the website address.  "u avail" responds with "English motherfucker do you speak it?" and dick pics get "Forwarded to your mom's facebook page for verification that wiener is yours."

10 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Wouldn't it be cool to have an "artificial intelligence" responder to texts?  "Rates?" responds with the website address.  "u avail" responds with "English motherfucker do you speak it?" and dick pics get "Forwarded to your mom's facebook page for verification that wiener is yours."

BEST IDEA YET!!!!

It's incredible how many don't go to the websites or just send texts asking for availability or rates. Many ladies have great websites with details. It's just a matter of clicking a link and letting us screen for safety. 

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I so want this. Even though I have an auto response you would think it was written in Hebrew.  It is very simple and ask for a name and a reference and most still cannot get that correct...

3 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I wonder if you could create a recipe in IFTTT that does something along those lines. 

2 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

It's incredible how many don't go to the websites or just send texts asking for availability or rates. Many ladies have great websites with details. It's just a matter of clicking a link and letting us screen for safety. 

what is mind boggling is that this was too often the case back when all the 'sites' were up and running too...

endless posts by providers asking us doods to just do a little research - so few and far in between could you not find what you were looking for...

many thanks to the ladies who have their 'dating' websites up and running - it is a huge help...

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, Fritzie said:

actually isn't any harder - just different - for the most part it is all still there - we just got to do another click or 2...

flake index may be a good idea if it's a 2 way street too - from the sounds of it the ladies here are equally as frustrated for their own reasons about the way our side of the street is these days.  Fact is the hobby life has shifted and we need to shift with it.

truthfully we all got spoiled and IMO a wee too loose about what was happening for all to see.  There is a fine line between patronizing a beautiful lady for her time and companionship and other things that may be interpreted by some as illegal - and there was way too much 411 in the public eye that could blur those lines - a market correction was due IMO.

hobby safe hobby fun;)

Ahhh, the old "market correction" disguised as government interference argument....  I have seen that somewhere else.....