Bora Bora

Too much sex can kill you!

13 posts in this topic

Be careful,  a 2 weeks marathon of non-stoping sex can actually kill us :) 

Too much sex puts tiny marsupials on endangered list

TWO MARSUPIAL SPECIES whose males die after marathon sex sessions have been put on Australia’s endangered list, with scientists warning they are racing against the clock to save them.

“They are very frantic and try and get from one mate to another and the mating itself can last hours, so it’s very tiring,” Queensland University of Technology mammalogist Andrew Baker said of the frenzied copulation.

Males go from “absolutely prime health… to falling to pieces before your very eyes” within the annual two-week mating period at the end of the Southern Hemisphere winter, Baker told AFP.

“They’re honestly like the walking dead towards the end,” Baker said.

shutterstock_1047838726An antechinusSource: Shutterstock 

TheJournal.ie

Those furry lil bastards are living the dream.

I do hope they find a way to help them.😕

That's just bullshit. Have you ever seen a kangaroo jack-off? No, you haven't.  There arms are too fucking short. :cool::angry:

Do they mate only once a year and that's what makes them work so hard to get more and more or is it a constant effort that wears them down after 50 hours or so

Well good thing we are not Marsupials! I've always been the type that has to find out for myself though. :P

I bet they have a smile on their face when they die

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

I bet they have a smile on their face when they die

From ear-to-ear

I hope that's how I'll pass. :) What a way to go.

Me too Ironman... Going out with a bang!

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well good thing we are not Marsupials! I've always been the type that has to find out for myself though. :P

There have been times when I wished I were a marsupial. Then I’d have a pocket to carry my keys & a few $s. 😏

Fortunately, the parks often sell hats with a zipper or velcro pocket. 😜. Some people sew a pocket on their towels.

With a name like "marsupials", they just sound like furries who like to fool around a lot.  Wait...wait....I like to fool around a lot, too.  ;)

1 minute ago, average1 said:

With a name like "marsupials", they just sound like furries who like to fool around a lot.  Wait...wait....I like to fool around a lot, too.  ;)

😂😂😂😂 you're funny 

too Much sex will kill you? Oh, well thank God for that nice send off. Not going to complain anymore. Ever!!!  Kill me with a blow job.   So fun.