2Big

Why Don't Asian Girls Shave Their Snatches?

44 posts in this topic

A couple of weeks I was trying to pick up this chick from South Korea who told me that she doesn't shave her pussy. I told her that if we ever meet, first thing I'm whipping out is the Gillette Mach 7;) First; I'm going to shave ya, then I'm going to glaze ya, I wrote to her...I guess she didn't like that coz she ghosted. :lol:

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

A couple of weeks I was trying to pick up this chick from South Korea who told me that she doesn't shave her pussy. I told her that if we ever meet, first thing I'm whipping out is the Gillette Mach 7;) First; I'm going to shave ya, then I'm going to glaze ya, I wrote to her...I guess she didn't like that coz she ghosted. :lol:

Well, I've enjoyed the company of several and they were shaved.

"First; I'm going to shave ya, then I'm going to glaze ya, I wrote to her...I guess she didn't like that coz she ghosted."

If she didn't like that I wonder why she told you?:

"told me that she doesn't shave her pussy. "

Who knows!

:confused:

I can't imagine ever saying that to a lady. Apparently you and I went to different Gentleman's Schools.

1 hour ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Anytime you make unsolicited suggestions/jokes/comments about a woman’s decision in grooming/taking care of herself, she’s probably going to ghost you. It’s a gateway that if you think it’s appropriate before you even meet her in person...chances are, it’ll only escalate from there. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Media already has that job 👍🏾

Also... there might be guys out there, like me, that liked it in all of it's forms, including Au Natural...  :P 

47 minutes ago, turtlerabbit said:

I can't imagine ever saying that to a lady. Apparently you and I went to different Gentleman's Schools.

I think my Gentleman schools taught the same lessons as you. This is not exactly a first time hello in any lesson book🤔🤔

54 minutes ago, turtlerabbit said:

18-gentleman-meme-8.jpg

To fur or not to fur is all about moods and phases. Let her be comfortable and and the time will be so much better. 

Bringing the razor would be hot 🔥 

36 minutes ago, Laci French said:

To fur or not to fur is all about moods and phases. Let her be comfortable and and the time will be so much better. 

Guys are gonna be trying to trade you for razors 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

How about a waxing kit?

Or two - one for her & one for him? 😄

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Maybe a mutual shave...taking turns shaving each other 

If anyone ever made a suggestion like that to me, I'd go dark, too. What an ass. Pick a girl who suits you as she is. 

18 minutes ago, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

I'd go dark, too. What an ass. 

Speaking of dark....I also offer a special ass shave....;) Right down to the gooey center.:huh::wub:

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

Speaking of dark....I also offer a special ass shave....;) Right down to the gooey center.:huh::wub:

And here is 2Big being 2Big

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

How about a waxing kit?

Or two - one for her & one for him? 😄

Tried this once at home long ago and it sure was a pig show. The wax didn’t get hot enough so it had to be scraped off😳😂

Love my ladies that do it professionally.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Tried this once at home long ago and it sure was a pig show. The wax didn’t get hot enough so it had to be scraped off😳😂

Love my ladies that do it professionally.

Damn that sounds painful 😖

Last year I briefly dated this 40 something woman I met on OKCupid. We were sitting at an outdoor café, when she took her jacket off and revealed hairy armpits. I immediately payed, hurried out of there, then wrote her an email saying, thank you, but I didn't quite feel the chemistry. 

For weeks after I had these nightmares of trying to mount this wildebeest, only to be greeted by the sight of a furry female ogre.:eek:

Edited by 2Big

LMFAO!!! Shave it, then glaze it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Ya know 2big, nobody ever appreciated your humor. I get you though, so thanks for the laugh!

3 hours ago, 2Big said:

Last year I briefly dated this 40 something woman I met on OKCupid. We were sitting at an outdoor café, when she took her jacket off and revealed hairy armpits. I immediately payed, hurried out of there, then wrote her an email saying, thank you, but I didn't quite feel the chemistry. 

For weeks after I had these nightmares of trying to mount this wildebeest, only to be greeted by the sight of a furry female ogre.:eek:

😂😂😂😂

On 5/21/2018 at 5:18 AM, 2Big said:

The francophile in me is actually down with a little armpit hair on women. To me it indicates a girl who has affairs and smokes cigarettes in bed while discussing the meaninglessness of life.

Sadly, the unshaved armpit look is most likely found on jam band worshipping hippie chicks who likely haven't shaved their legs in a year and that's my dealbreaker. If the legs aren't smooth, fine, but I can't get down with wookie legs.

My ATATF didn't shave anything, armpits, snatch, legs, none, and was the most gorgeous creature to ever walk the surface of the Earth.  Just sayin.....

What I'd like to know, who came up with "snatch". That sounds pretty painful to me. I like to think of it as a flower. :rolleyes:

Dude, with lines like that, it's hard to understand why you still have to pay for it. ;P

On 5/23/2018 at 0:19 AM, Running with Scissors said:

To fur or not to fur. That is the question. 

Furbee the newbie style! The blonde beard smiles!🌸💐🌹☘️🌺🌸🌼🌻 fresh and clean always! You would have to pay extra big bucks to shave me!!!!🌳

17 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Dude, with lines like that, it's hard to understand why you still have to pay for it. ;P

Thanks for the support!

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Furbee the newbie style! The blonde beard smiles!🌸💐🌹☘️🌺🌸🌼🌻 fresh and clean always! You would have to pay extra big bucks to shave me!!!!🌳

Arm pit hair always shaved. Just don’t know what to make of a men with a razor?! Just seems to me like giving up too much control! One false move and there drops your...

On 5/20/2018 at 5:10 AM, 2Big said:

So how is this different from finding that the YL is a brunette and telling her that would not do and that you would be bringing a blonde hair coloring kit?  I am just an Apprentice here but have had the pleasure of spending time with ladies with the full range of grooming styles and have loved them all.  Just like the ladies themselves they are all beautiful and wonderously fascinating in their own unique ways.  It is the exploration of this uniqueness that makes this hobby so compelling to me.  Just my thoughts.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:18 AM, 2Big said:

Dude, you have to be kidding here, like most of your posts! HAHA

Why would you even want to shave that velvetty goodness?  Even if you aren't really in to bush like some of us, Asian muff is in a class of its own and is fine, soft, and doesn't grow wild like it might on other ladies.