Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nina Rox

Review tech suggestion.

3 posts in this topic

Admin--please delete if not in the correct area. 

With reviews, the pictures accurate field can be easily missed and remain at 'unknown' when the review posts. Is there a way to prompt the reviewer that this field has not been filled in, before submitting the review?  I've had clients tell me they missed this field and yet the review still posts. 

And I know they can email TOB to have it corrected afterwards, but this seems inconvenient for the reviewer. 

1 hour ago, Nina Rox said:

Admin--please delete if not in the correct area. 

With reviews, the pictures accurate field can be easily missed and remain at 'unknown' when the review posts. Is there a way to prompt the reviewer that this field has not been filled in, before submitting the review?  I've had clients tell me they missed this field and yet the review still posts. 

And I know they can email TOB to have it corrected afterwards, but this seems inconvenient for the reviewer. 

Thank you. We are working on some things and hope to have them completed in the next 30 days.

On 5/18/2018 at 0:20 PM, Nina Rox said:

And Admin as well.