MissMadison75

Rain next couple of days!!

7 posts in this topic

Everyone! 

It's suppose to rain for the next couple of days ......Hope everyone stays warm and safe !!!

Edited by MissMadison75

Perfect netflixing and cuddling weather 😋

Love the rain, need the rain.

Perhaps if one listens closely:

We need all the rain we can get - been a very dry winter! Nice pictures Madison.

An interesting survey about rain and sex. Not from Denver but Florida, which has different temperatures but, interesting anyways:

Survey: Rainy, hot weather = more sex

PRINCETON, N.J., (UPI) -- Rain evidently does a lot to put people in a sexy mood, as 80 percent of U.S. adults say they have had sex during a rainstorm, a survey indicates.

A survey by the makers of Trojan Brand Condoms found 83 percent of Americans rate rain as the best weather for sexual intercourse, while seven in 10 say they have had sex during extreme weather, such as a thunderstorm, a tornado or a hurricane.

Miami, which tops the list for having the most sexual activity -- 102 times a year per person -- also tops the list for most sex during a hurricane. Twenty-seven percent of Miami's residents say they have had sex during a hurricane. Residents of Miami also report having the longest periods of sexual activity -- about 35 minutes per session.

People in colder cities like Minneapolis report having sex 64 times per year, Seattle reports 75 times per year, while Phoenix, Chicago and Denver report the having the shortest durations of sex -- about 26 minutes per session.

However, it can be too hot for sex -- 35 percent of Americans report delaying sex until temperatures dropped. Despite the weather preferences, 66 percent say they are ready for sex regardless of the weather -- four in 10 say they have had sex outside on a rainy day.

The survey of about 1,000 U.S. adults conducted by StrategyOne has 3.1 percentage points. The survey of 150 adults in the 10 largest cities has a margin of error of 8 percentage points.

I can believe the rain = horny theory. Personally, I just love to play when it's a rainy day. Might be a combo of not wanting to be outside in the rain, the white noise effect of the rain. And the smell of rain: that "cleansing" smell in the air. Body to body heat warming things up.

As for temperature, can believe as well. Seem to be most frisky in fall and winter. Summer does tend to take a dip in friskiness.

I miss the Texas t-storms. Some of the best sex I’ve ever had.