Bora Bora

World's biggest orgy in Las Vegas

13 posts in this topic

Is anybody attending this important event on June 2nd?

World's biggest orgy to be attempted in Las Vegas

An organization for sexual enthusiasts called Menage Life is planning to break the record for the world's biggest orgy. The current record was established in 2006 in Tokyo when 500 people congregated to copulate. The Las Vegas orgy will take place at the Embassy Suites on June 2, and Menage Life is aiming for at least 1,000 participants. From Las Vegas Weekly:

Players must purchase an appropriate Sin City 8 pass (for the orgy, couples are $200 and single women are $25) and arrive with a registered partner (no single men are allowed) and photo ID before getting down. And mutual consent will be strictly enforced by onlooking security officers “who are members of the lifestyle,” according to the website. Those making advances without permission or failing to heed the word “no” will be removed from the premises.

Participants will also receive free condoms, lubricants, towels, hand sanitizer and other sex complements, with event organizers promising a clean space with clearly marked and separate receptacles for waste and linen disposal. Menage Life will also distribute masquerade party-style masks for those requiring discretion, setting the stage for a giant, Eyes Wide Shut-like fantasia.

Edited by Bora Bora

I would be interested if I have magically paid my rent by then and then magically find a ride or airfare...

This will probably be the biggest orgy ON RECORD.  There are swinger orgys that  take over cruise ships several times a year. Many of whom had booths at Exxotica. They are much more discreet on their number of attendees. Las Vegas is fun ,but doing it on the high seas sounds like the better adventure.

1 hour ago, britaly said:

WOW...the logistics alone are mind boggling. :o

I can imagine the trucks coming into the hotel hotel backdoor bringing gallons of lube and pallets with tons of condoms! :lol:

SWMS714-Load-Unload-trucks.jpg

Surprised its so above ground in Vegas. Clark county bring Clark county,figure it would best being under the radar.

17 hours ago, Leonalune said:

I would be interested if I have magically paid my rent by then and then magically find a ride or airfare...

I’ll drive😂😂

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

I’ll drive😂😂

Road trip....I’ll drive

An orgy would be so much fun.

Sex for sex sake....everybody having fun.

Awesome

23 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

Who's got an RV?  😀

My RV sleeps 7 but you're the wrong sex. :D

34 minutes ago, boink36 said:

My RV sleeps 7 but you're the wrong sex. :D

Yeah...that's a problem for me.   Lol