Audrey Astor

Would you complain?

26 posts in this topic

Would you complain if you could hear your neighbors boom booming either through the windows, walls, floor, ceiling? I often wonder if others can hear me. It's kind of a turn on, unless I am the listener. I would not complain though. ;)

It depends... if my neighbors are getting it on... more power to them! But I think my neighbors are just playing hopscotch or bowling or something, and that's sort of maddening.

I used to live in an apartment w/2 young ladies above me. Every Friday & Saturday night about 2:30am their beds would start banging against the walls. Not only would it wake me from a sound sleep, it would also emphasis that I had gone to bed alone & horny! 😱😡

I would pound on the ceiling with a broom handle or crank the electronic organ up w/16’ pipes. But to no avail 😮

To be honest, if you were my neighbor, I might ask for a video. 

I know I am too loud all the time. Cannot help it, although I try. 

So I can't complain.

I wouldn't complain unless it woke me in the middle of the night.  Most of the time I would just wait until they finished and then clap combined with a "Woo Hoo !!"  ;)  Years ago, after a rough relationship breakup, my upstairs neighbor and his lady friend would go at it pretty loud.  All it did was make me jealous and feel sorry for myself.  If that happened today, I hope I've grown enough to be thrilled for them and use it as motivation to go have some horizontal fun.  :)

Being a bit of a voyeur I would just sit back and fantasize

Nah! I wouldn’t complain. I had neighbors who would get it on like clock work. You could set a timer to them! Always lasted 12 min....always. 

Dont complain just start clapping and cheering! Woooo get it girl, YEAH!

I'm no Saint and I know there's been plenty of wall transference emanating from my walls and floors. Nobody's said anything yet. I'd just wear earplugs if it really bothered me. So no, I wouldn't complain. 

Edited by fishndude57
Misspelled word stoopid autocorrect

nope, would not complain...would definitely give them a knowing grin next time i saw them.  lol

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Being a bit of a voyeur I would just sit back and fapitasize

#Ifixeditforyou

21 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixeditforyou     Faptisize

I love this word!

I resemble that remark!

The people at Mon Chalet were very friendly today. 😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Would you complain if you could hear your neighbors boom booming either through the windows, walls, floor, ceiling? I often wonder if others can hear me. It's kind of a turn on, unless I am the listener. I would not complain though. ;)

I would only complain that they didn't invite me over to watch the show. 

Actually, whenever neighbors make noise getting it on, my feeling is the louder the better. The louder they are, the less likely they are to see or hear me outside the window.....

9 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Being a bit of a voyeur I would just sit back and fapitasize

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixeditforyou

Dammit...this failed me😂😂😆

fapitasize is such a great word. I’m gonna try and  it on the daily because it makes me laugh.  What about vibitasize 😳😂😂 even better

My nearest neighbors are a mile away, so that would be incredible.  Coyote love is all I get to hear.

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixeditforyou

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixeditforyou

Somehow I knew you could fix almost anything given enough hours thanks😁😁

Very little is more of a turn-on than experiencing a woman reaching that moment of ecstasy.  Wouldn't bother me for a minute.

8 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

My nearest neighbors are a mile away, so that would be incredible.  Coyote love is all I get to hear.

Might be my Ms Yote...she loves rib meat and cookies😂

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

The people at Mon Chalet were very friendly today. 😂😂😂

In regards to the transferring of sound I heard Mon Chalet put in sound proof mirrors

Why complain?  Listen closely.  New ideas are everywhere,

In general no complaint from me. 

A lot of variables though, time, volume, duration, frequency of occurance, 

Lol

Think the only complaint I would have is that hearing it would make me really hard lol.... The biggest turn on for me is hearing a woman moan with pleasure

Several years ago a young couple rented the house  below me. I cannot see onto the patio do to well placed  trees and shrubs but I can sometimes hear even soft conversations if the wind is from the west.

These two liked to play outdoors and she could be quite vocal and expressive. At the conclusion of a third evening in a row of vocal, amorous fun I jokingly called out; need a cigarette?  I shouldn't have and I instantly regretted it but after a moment of silence I got a response ; don't smoke, gotta a beer? 

I took a six pack down and that evening initiated a fun, to this day, friendship with two pretty cool people. Nothing ever happened between us. But I did clearly hear several more playtimes and occasionally, once playtime finished, a call up the hill to my patio...……... don't smoke, gotta a beer?