Todoesprivado

Ohmibod

13 posts in this topic

So, I was...well...browsing certain site and I came across this video of a girl using something called ohmibod(?) - First time I see such device... and well, the effect of this thing on the lady was unreal, like nothing I’ve ever seen before (legs trembling, body shaking...almost convulsion-like)

I’m now curious and would like to know if any lady has this item as part of their repertoire and wouldn’t mind offering some feedback on their experiences with it.

thank you in advance!

After all that you just have to post the vid link.

Buy stock in the company if it's that good

A lot of ladies on the live Cam sites use this and other similar toys such as the lovense because they can connect it to vibrate when you tip them.... I would give the site I frequent but I don't know if that's against the rules, pm me and I could direct you to a good one if interested

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

After all that you just have to post the vid link.

I will pm you the link to the video Laci. If you decide to buy please let me know! 😏

16 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

A lot of ladies on the live Cam sites use this and other similar toys such as the lovense because they can connect it to vibrate when you tip them.... I would give the site I frequent but I don't know if that's against the rules, pm me and I could direct you to a good one if interested

That makes sense as most of the videos are made by camgirls - it will be incredible to witness that in person!!

Lovely mods, may the link get posted in the thread for all to see?

10 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

I will pm you the link to the video Laci. If you decide to buy please let me know! 😏

Todoesprivado, it sounds like if you wish to view this in a session, the more appropriate thing would not be to ask a lady to purchase it...but bring it along as a gift! how fun! 

I just googled ohmibod and it came up with a company selling a long line of toys. Which one are you referring to? The Club Vibe?

45 minutes ago, MelindaMadison said:

Todoesprivado, it sounds like if you wish to view this in a session, the more appropriate thing would not be to ask a lady to purchase it...but bring it along as a gift! how fun! 

In original, sealed packaging!

Edited by Bit Banger

Ill take one as a gift lol

1 hour ago, MelindaMadison said:

I think he was just asking for personal experiences.  This man is golden!

That makes perfect sense. I thought the young lady in front of me at Walmart, just had shitty rhythm.

She had her ahmibod with her. :eek: