fishndude57

Mine is Budweiser...

38 posts in this topic

On 17.5.2018 at 2:06 AM, fishndude57 said:

so what does that say about me :rolleyes:

It says that you enjoy drinking watery piss that someone mistakenly labeled "beer".;)

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

It says that you enjoy drinking watery piss that someone mistakenly labeled "beer".;)

C4ucsQo.jpg?1

Single malt (no need to add scothh). BUT they are all different and you need to try before you buy a large bottle.  May be in for a surprise.  

23 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Single malt (no need to add scothh). BUT they are all different and you need to try before you buy a large bottle.  May be in for a surprise.  

Yes, there are MANY different single malt whiskys; not all are from Scotland.  Yamazaki (fm Japan) recently won 1st prize.

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, there are MANY different single malt whiskys; not all are from Scotland.  Yamazaki (fm Japan) recently won 1st prize.

I bought a Yamazaki 18 as a gift for a friend a few years ago. He absolutely loved it. It wasn’t my thing but he wouldn’t shut up about it. I wish I could remember what his go to was though as a comparison. Either way he knew his singles. 

On 5/17/2018 at 8:28 AM, Bora Bora said:

Single malt Scotch, with a very small ice cube.

Just got back from Scotland. I Use to use a cube though learned what they do. Cool the glass and a couple of drops of water. What they do is fill a glass of water, pour it out and what’s left they put in the grass with the scotch. Learned that at the Tomatin Distillery near Inverness.  Great Scotch.

I wish there was a scotch club here in Denver. We had one in Miami. They’re a lot of fun. 

Edited by Harleybagger69

1 minute ago, Harleybagger69 said:

Just got back from Scotland. I Use to use a cube though learned what they do. Cool the glass and a couple of drops of water. What they do is fill a glass of water, pour it out and what’s left they put in the grass with the scotch. Learned that at the Tomatin Distillery near Inverness.  

I wish there was a scotch club here in Denver. We had one in Miami. They’re a lot of fun. 

Thanks for the tip! I'll try that!