decafnaetd

Things I don't understand

29 posts in this topic

So... I'm genuinely curious at what point in life does it become a good idea to tattoo your face?

Never a good time for that,  but to each their own. 

10 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

So... I'm genuinely curious at what point in life does it become a good idea to tattoo your face?

I give up! When? 

Edited by a_happycamper_12

19 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

After robbing a bank and they got your mug on camera? 

Trying to catch your wife fooling Around!

Deciding that since you’ve always been called “Pizza Face “ you might as well really be a pizza face? 

NEXT?

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Additional info

9 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

After robbing a bank and they got your mug on camera? 

Trying to catch your wife fooling Around!

Deciding that since you’ve always been called “Pizza Face “ you might as well really be a pizza face? 

NEXT?

All valid answers. See? This is why I bring you guys my questions!

5 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

All valid answers. See? This is why I bring you guys my questions!

I’m sure there are more better reasons! 😎

but seriously, I can’t think of any!🤓

1 hour ago, decafnaetd said:

When you want to declare your gang affiliation in prison. 😏 At that point hopefully you are out of "good ideas".

When you feel like it, and don't really care what other folks think.

I thought about tattoo makeup at one point.,.Decaf you’d need to shave some fur face off I think? 🧐

3 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Some things are  better off  not knowing !!

Lol

22 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I thought about tattoo makeup at one point.,.Decaf you’d need to shave some fur face off I think? 🧐

LoL just a bit :)

4 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I’d say at the point in which you no longer care about societal norms, public perception, or judgement for outward expression regardless of how “stupid” it may appear. 

Hide a scar, star in a horror movie, join the circus or related to Boink. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Hide a scar, star in a horror movie, join the circus or related to Boink. :rolleyes:

I forgot one. Join a gang in prison. :D

I do not understand the need some folks have to constantly rag on tattoos and the people who have them.  I get it that some of you don't like them, or don't think that they are attractive, etc., but why the need to make a bunch of snotty comments out of the blue?  This thread appears to have no purpose other than that.  A few of the ladies on this board (and maybe men for all I know) have facial tattoos, how do you think this thread makes them feel?

I notice that we don't have any threads along the line of:  "Hey, what do you think of fat, old, hairy guys?"  or "What do you all think of gals with stretch marks?"

Personally, I think ink is beautiful, and love to see it on a lady.  Some of the most attractive women I have seen or been with have neck and face tattoos, and I think that they are gorgeous.

And don't call me a "White Knight", if you must shoot back an insult, please call me an "Inked Knight." :rolleyes:

Nuff said:

5m1c2xb.jpg?1

I doubt she his hiding a scar or was in a prison gang:

4yjc1GI.jpg?1

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I do not understand the need some folks have to constantly rag on tattoos and the people who have them.  I get it that some of you don't like them, or don't think that they are attractive, etc., but why the need to make a bunch of snotty comments out of the blue?  This thread appears to have no purpose other than that.  A few of the ladies on this board (and maybe men for all I know) have facial tattoos, how do you think this thread makes them feel?

I notice that we don't have any threads along the line of:  "Hey, what do you think of fat, old, hairy guys?"  or "What do you all think of gals with stretch marks?"

Personally, I think ink is beautiful, and love to see it on a lady.  Some of the most attractive women I have seen or been with have neck and face tattoos, and I think that they are gorgeous.

And don't call me a "White Knight", if you must shoot back an insult, please call me an "Inked Knight." :rolleyes:

I thought the question was "what would make me get a face tattoo". Did I read that wrong?   :(

:mad:

Well.....if it doesn't matter to/affect your life in any way.... Why are you even putting any of your time/energy at all trying to figure out answer that doesn't even EXIST? To each their own.  Don't judge people based simply on their style/appearance. Different strokes for different folks and the thing is- certain people can pull off/look great w/ em in  my opinion. I also was born & raised in LA so I realize my viewpoint is a bit different than many. Bottom line- don't be a hater lol ;) and who cares guarantee u bout 97% of gals on here do NOT have any. XO,  Devin

8 hours ago, Devin_D said:

guarantee u bout 97% of gals on here do NOT have any. XO,  Devin

You may be right, but my research here suggests that would be a good bet to take.  

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Simmer down inky or I'll sic JR Wolf on you.  

On 5/16/2018 at 4:14 PM, decafnaetd said:

LoL just a bit :)

Hair extensions Decaf! Now that would look prettier on your fur face! I can help with makeup! Lots of us ladies are pretty damn awesome with our magic wand applying warpaint! 🤩

Badboy the young ladies you posted are examples of what could be considered tasteful ink.

This guy however...

152583.jpg

On 5/17/2018 at 7:52 PM, ColoSeeker said:

Badboy the young ladies you posted are examples of what could be considered tasteful ink.

This guy however...

152583.jpg

Hahahahaha.... Did you see guy that on that MSNBC "Locked Up" show TOO? *winner* 😉

me-when-i-find-out-she-has-no-daddy-issues-32523160.png