SultryKitten

Ladies, A Heads Up!

13 posts in this topic

I had a provider ask me the other day to vouch for her on a verification site, and I have never met nor have I ever heard from her. This alarms me greatly!

First, don't expect us seasoned ladies to vouch for you when we know nothing about your credibility, or that you are legit. These places were designed with our safety in mind, and while I know that you need it as much as we do... you will have to work hard to get on those just sites just like we did. Other ladies, don't vouch for someone you have personally never met nor don't know about their credibility. This could cost you if it comes back to bite. I want to help as much as anyone else, but  I regard those safety features to protect me first and foremost, and if people are doing this...it makes those sites credibility less for me and for all of us. How can I believe what is on there if they just allow just anyone on there with that loose of screening? Keep this in mind.

Remember to be vigilant, and don't be using your reputation to help someone just because you want to be nice. We can still help, but this is not a smart way to do that. Get reviews ladies, and get to know other ladies in this profession to gain the credibility you desire. We do want to help when it is for the right thing.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I got a request as well and when I asked her to send me a pm on TOB so I could research her...crickets. 

I would also like to add there are many new sites popping up and use caution. 

Thanks for this Samantha! I got an email like this just the other day and just automatically threw it away. I didn’t even give it a second thought. I’m glad you thought to sound the alarm! 

XxKae Marie  

Received the Same here. I will happily assist someone I Know in that case...but a total stranger to me from the internet..... Too risky. 

Wow 4 ladies already!  It seems as though someone has an agenda to infiltrate our community.

9 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

Wow 4 ladies already!  It seems as though someone has an agenda to infiltrate our community.

That was exactly my thought. Definitely made me uneasy, and now, much more so.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I got a request as well and when I asked her to send me a pm on TOB so I could research her...crickets. 

I would also like to add there are many new sites popping up and use caution. 

Same exact thing happened to me. Gave me her TOB handle then when I asked her to PM me she went silent. 

5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I had a provider ask me the other day to vouch for her on a verification site, and I have never met nor have I ever heard from her. This alarms me greatly!

First, don't expect us seasoned ladies to vouch for you when we know nothing about your credibility, or that you are legit. These places were designed with our safety in mind, and while I know that you need it as much as we do... you will have to work hard to get on those just sites just like we did. Other ladies, don't vouch for someone you have personally never met nor don't know about their credibility. This could cost you if it comes back to bite. I want to help as much as anyone else, but  I regard those safety features to protect me first and foremost, and if people are doing this...it makes those sites credibility less for me and for all of us. How can I believe what is on there if they just allow just anyone on there with that loose of screening? Keep this in mind.

Remember to be vigilant, and don't be using your reputation to help someone just because you want to be nice. We can still help, but this is not a smart way to do that. Get reviews ladies, and get to know other ladies in this profession to gain the credibility you desire. We do want to help when it is for the right thing.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yes I agree, we must all be careful and smart, safe.. Everything you said 

Xoxo Sheila 

Ladies please be careful.  There are some people out there who are always out to ruin our community...be it a disgruntled man or woman who may have an axe to grind, or LE.

46 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Ladies please be careful.  There are some people out there who are always out to ruin our community...be it a disgruntled man or woman who may have an axe to grind, or LE.

Thank you 

Smile ..👄💋

Same here I got an email the other day from some girl trying to use a verify site.....thought it was wierd so just deleted it. 

22 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Plus one amen,  Remember everyone what happened with the provider that verified the guy she had coffee with on P411 coffee there is a perfect example of the bite back.

I received this as well and I second Kae Marie's notion!

Edited by Gemma Chang