sexplorations

greetings from a new member and just thoughts on pics

22 posts in this topic

Ok, so I finally decided to join up.  Still wading through all this and trying to determine my likes and dislikes with all of this.  That to be answered later, however.

One topic I was wondering from all points of view: prefer pics from professionals, selfies, or the in between ones?

Before I weigh in on my preference, I'd like to get some feedback from others.

I prefer selfies or at least non professional . The pro pics are beautiful to look at but I just like the idea of a this is me photo.

Pro pics are nice but they are air brushed and cleaned up to show no flaws  Selfies show you the real woman and who she really is.

I like non-pro pictures, either selfies or not. There are some angles very difficult to get with a selfie or even a selfie stick, so a good friend taking the picture with a decent cellphone is enough and, in my opinion, much better than a professional photo.

Just leave out the snap chat filers- bunny ears and all

Maybe think about the background in the photos. A dirty bathroom / Bedroom in the background is really not to attractive.

Unprofessional nature photos are best

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

There are even cell phone apps that can clean up a selfie and show no flaws.  If you look close you can tell who's using them, because I've seen them on here.  Learning how to process a photo, to clean up flaws, isn't rocket science.  A girl could download a basic editing software and do the same thing in 15 minutes on a photo. 

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

There are even cell phone apps that can clean up a selfie and show no flaws.  If you look close you can tell who's using them, because I've seen them on here.  Learning how to process a photo, to clean up flaws, isn't rocket science.  A girl could download a basic editing software and do the same thing in 15 minutes on a photo. 

This is true. And some of us do not allow for our pro pics to be altered.;) It’s not like you’re not going to find out. 

I personally Have All my photos taken by Clients. The ones I just took were taken by a provider that can vouch validity. No one of us is a professional but, I do choose the best one out of 20 for that outfit or pose. I also make sure to take selfies and some times hold up the date and my Number( will be email now LOL) I also Post 100% Real deal (known as Live pics)Untouched pics on my Twitter...

19 hours ago, leigeois said:

Pro pics are nice but they are air brushed and cleaned up to show no flaws  Selfies show you the real woman and who she really is.

Not ALL pro pix are air brushed to show no flaws . As others have noted,its easy to airbrush anything and to be very honest, I have never airbrushed anything and simply hand over the pictures raw and untouched.

It has been also stated on other threads on this subject,that several times ladies have photoshopped in the card they are holding up to "prove ' its really them and that a lot of selfies in ads are actually stolen photos.

What's really a fact is that stolen photos are NOT tolerated on TOB and that the new girls will learn that quick. Just check the reviews and the 411 page here for proof of that. Fake photos have to be the number one topic on this board for years.

Ditto old photos. Best advice ever to the ladies is to have new pictures taken every time that they change a hair color and /or stylel. Get ink or have tats removed.Gain weight or lose weight. Going too many birthdays without updating is also a big no-no. Reviews and 411s stating that photos are old can be very bad for business. Using pictures taken at 21 years old and having the same lady at 40 using them as current is laughable.We all age,embrace that and who you are.

Look at the higher end girls; they all invest time and money in great pictures.  Professional pictures should show your true personality.  Nothing to me is worse than bathroom selfies.  I would never go see a doctor that had selfies in his bathroom, why should we be any different.

31 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

...  I would never go see a doctor that had selfies in his bathroom, why should we be any different.

How about OR selfies, just she’s beginning to carve some poor sucker? 😜

Like to add,our mods are quite talented in spotting and confirming stolen photos.

14 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Like to add,our mods are quite talented in spotting and confirming stolen photos.

Aw, crap, you mean they likely wouldn't accept my most recent profile picture?

ZyRvPqg.jpg?1

Thinking about eventually having someone do my pictures. Just hard to coordinate the time. 

Selfies are fine, but for the love of god stop with the snap chat filters/animal face/flowers, etc

I know some of the ladies don't really want to show their face, but there is no need to deform your head/face to try to hide it.

Photos with minimal photoshopping are perfectly fine, no need to hide every blemish.

Professional pics tend to be overly photoshopped.

Some of my thoughts have been ecohed on these replies.

I like seflies or those taken by other people.  I prefer the less than professional ones.  I have reasons, of which many may not agree with, nor understand, but I won't go into that.

Thanks for the posts and points of view.

7 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Aw, crap, you mean they likely wouldn't accept my most recent profile picture?

ZyRvPqg.jpg?1

OBVIOUSLY a stolen picture. The ladies will be very disappointed when they open the door.

8 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

So far, three women I've seen had professional photos done of them and they looked exactly like the pro shots, except one of them had their tattoo removed to keep their identity confidential.  I'd say that most of the professional shots are not photoshopped much.  You obviously have to use Photoshop or Lightroom to tweak the contrast, saturation, sharpness, etc., but to do a really good job on a photo and make the skin perfect, while still retaining texture, you can spend 30-45 minutes easily.  If you do that on a number of photos then that's going to cost a lot of money and I can't see many shelling out that much.  You can do a quick job but it's not going to be near perfect.

Some of the girls could benefit from professional shots, because they'd look better with different lighting.  That doesn't mean flash photography, just how the light hit's the body to emphasize attributes that others would like.  Also, maybe they don't know how to model for a good photo.  A good photographer can put them in a position that looks extremely appealing, based on their body type and what they're going after.  There's one woman's ads, whose photos drive me up the wall.  She absolutely knows how to model and the pictures are decent but the surrounding environment is too busy and ruins the photos.  The lighting is also bad and is not the most flattering.   

Snapchat filters are a huge turn-off, whether that's the distorting ones, bad filters, or bad skin smoothing.

Sadly,there are girls that simply will not listen to the photographer trying to position them to show off the lady at her best. Their mindset has them thinking their body is what it was at age 21,vs what it is now. Encouraging a model to practice their positions in front of a mirror to discover their current curves is a good thing,but few do. More often than not , a compromise can be reached  The girl poses the way she wants and alternates that with posing as the photographer directs. Wild guess which photos turn out best.

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

OBVIOUSLY a stolen picture. The ladies will be very disappointed when they open the door.

He should just keep the helmet on. You don't want to get them crying on the first meeting. Kills the mood.

Edited by tide32

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I admit it is a stolen picture, and there may be momentary disappointment, but once the trousers come off the disappointment always turns to joy. :rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy

If the pro shots capture the true person, ok.

All the airbrushing and bunny ears are (for me) a big turn off.

I prefer selfies and those taken by dates - that way you know who you are going to see - some of us old geezers save up our dimes and nothing is more frustrating than having to compromise because of misleading pics...

I would like to add 'recent' selfies/pics too are a really good thing - posting pictures that are many years old really misrepresents - shoot, just 5 years ago I didn't have all this grey hair and weighed 15 pounds less...

we all have our type and the pics should capture that as much as they can...

It's always best to ask for a specific pose,... to know for sure.  Say giving the finger with one hand and a peace sign with the other. 

Was having this discussion today.  Some actually know how to take selfies that look good.  But many can't.  They're rushed, not paying attention to all the crap in the background, etc.  

I guess the question is, are you interested in a professional or an amateur?  Nothing wrong with either choice, variety is a good thing.

For the photographer shots, it's one thing to go super artistic, but the right shots can really show someone what she is really like, and show the point of view of the gentleman caller.