Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
airamericavet65

Short end of the stick

2 posts in this topic

Looking at some of the experiences that many are having things are not going as planned or even close to expectations. Staying positive with yourself and your life will help you maintain the balance and peace needed to handle the down parts of life. All should be treated with dignity and respect and honesty when that doesn't happen put it aside and be safe with who you are. Remember you are special and loved 

On 5/16/2018 at 8:11 AM, airamericavet65 said:

Looking at some of the experiences that many are having things are not going as planned or even close to expectations. Staying positive with yourself and your life will help you maintain the balance and peace needed to handle the down parts of life. All should be treated with dignity and respect and honesty when that doesn't happen put it aside and be safe with who you are. Remember you are special and loved 

Thanks for the positivity.  It is much needed.  Life has enough challenges, but also many wonders.  I choose to go into most things with a positive curiosity.  Especially in this hobby.  There is enough negativity going around, but I also see a lot of good things happening, and a lot of good people.  If what we focus on grows, then I want to focus on the good and take some responsibility in making the good grow.  As I've said before, treating people nicely, with respect, doesn't cost me anything, and it makes me feel better.

Saturday morning ramblings before heading out to probably get sunburned (though I will use sun screen), eat too much unhealthy food (but who doesn't like Wisconsin style brats), talk to friends about some good things in life and play some music.

Wishing everyone a great weekend, while remembering and honoring those who have served, including some family members and friends.