airamericavet65

Short end of the stick

7 posts in this topic

Looking at some of the experiences that many are having things are not going as planned or even close to expectations. Staying positive with yourself and your life will help you maintain the balance and peace needed to handle the down parts of life. All should be treated with dignity and respect and honesty when that doesn't happen put it aside and be safe with who you are. Remember you are special and loved 

Yes times are a little tough, but this shall pass. We just have to realize all that is GOOD in our lives. This may urge some of us to step outside of our comfort zones and try something new. Hugs!❤️

Ii always hold my head up high, I know who I am.  The guys who cant tell the difference between a vicious attack from an honest review you don't want them anyways.

We are all fabulous. This is an art that many can't provide. Stay well and happy!

Hugs

S

26 minutes ago, Sapphire Jones said:

We are all fabulous. This is an art that many can't provide. Stay well and happy!

Hugs

S

Definitely agree, thank you to the ladies who enjoy a gentleman's company and time. Too much uncertainty and disappointing experiences happening with new ladies both personally experienced and from member's feedback.

Thank you Airvet! Just reading your post made me smile today. Oh! And Thanks tenthousand tons for the coffee! I couldn't start my Friday with out it :)

On 5/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, Yesenia-4618 said:

Ii always hold my head up high, I know who I am.  The guys who cant tell the difference between a vicious attack from an honest review you don't want them anyways.

Can't tell anything anymore with no reviews...