Wingman69

My first stand up

13 posts in this topic

Yep,y'all said it happen, and it did. It was for a second visit too. Texted back and time was agreed on. I showed up on time, no answer on text or phone. First visit was so good too.  Oh well just got back from seeing another lady. I am not afraid of falling off the horse 

Just afraid of how I would have felt if I had not of tried!

I feel your pain. Today was my 3rd NS/NC lawn guy.  Not sure what or who you have to do in Denver to get your grass cut😕

I’m sorry you were treated wrong and so glad you turned it around. 

Well I contacted her. She apologized, said she would make it up to me. There is hope in the universe! Ooo Laci  I 

34 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

That is a bummer Wingman, glad it worked out. 

Do you offer moving services BeenHere???:D

Wellllll hmmmm yeah have been known to do that.   Wondering if I need to look at a change of carriers.  Resident All Around Handyman for the TOB Ladies!!!!  Wondering how to write up a business plan and estimated cash flow.......   Yeah forget about the cash flow.....

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

I feel your pain. Today was my 3rd NS/NC lawn guy.  Not sure what or who you have to do in Denver to get your grass cut😕

I cut my own grass, it is far more trimmed and more manageable then having to rely on someone else.  I am surprised that you do not take care of your own grass or Bushes Laci.

On 5/15/2018 at 4:42 PM, Wingman69 said:

Yep,y'all said it happen, and it did. It was for a second visit too. Texted back and time was agreed on. I showed up on time, no answer on text or phone. First visit was so good too.  Oh well just got back from seeing another lady. I am not afraid of falling off the horse 

Just afraid of how I would have felt if I had not of tried!

When I first saw the topic line, I was expecting to hear about your first stand up comedy performance and hoping it went well for you.  Then I saw it was about being stood up on first "lay down - horizontal mamba" and it made me sad.  :(  Glad to hear you got back on it with another lady. I hope this restored your faith in continuing to have fun.  ;)

Being stood up still stings after having experience a few... nothing like establishing a regular arrangement with someone!

42 minutes ago, BallR said:

nothing like establishing a regular arrangement with someone!

Most every solution only creates different problems.  

On 5/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, Laci French said:

Laci?? I'd love to mow that lawn!! 

😁

It got done!  My 4th yard guy actually showed and I hugged him😂

It wasn’t missed😂

i just hire that out. 

you hate to see nc/ns posts but they happen - and they always have - and they always will - it's just life - and not unique to 'dating'...

the good news you still went on a 'date'...

and your nc/ns may be remedied with a make up date - dood - win win! Congrats!!!