KISSES to you All....last few days in Colorado

34 posts in this topic

Yes, that’s correct! As many of you know I have been a member of TOB since the beginning. As many of you also know, I graduated from college this past December. Well, an opportunity has presented itself and I cannot pass it up. I’m taking time to say goodbye to my friends in Denver. Please feel free to PM me and wish me luck. 

Ill check in from time to time, and I’ll come for visits. The friends and connections made over the years will always have a special place in my heart!

Melissa, I call you friend, and soooo friend, just be HAPPY and SAFE, gonna miss ya. 

Congratulations Melissa!!😘😘

please check in often! We all love you dearly!!💓💓💓

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Best wishes to you Melissa! Your posts have been fun and informative. :)

Melissa 

I hope that all things in your future are full of adventure and happiness. 

Congratulations and best of luck to you! 💋

I’m so happy for you!  TOB won’t be the same without you😕

We need to throw back a few 🥂 before you leave. 

Much love pretty lady!

You will be missed Lovely Lady! Congratulations and Good luck on your future!💋💗🎊🎊🎊

Ahh, good luck and all, but you'll be back:

I wish you the best success in your new endeavors. I only know you from the forums, but you're a classy lady and should be a raving success in whatever you pursue.

Congratulations for sure on the next step. You will be missed,  but will not stop those who have met you from wishing you luck.

Thanks everyone! And of course I’ll be back to visit!!!

Melissa,

You are truly one of a kind and I will personally miss your lighthearted posts and whimsy. 

Safe Travels to wherever the open road takes you:-)

XoXoXo,

Johnny T

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yes, that’s correct! As many of you know I have been a member of TOB since the beginning. As many of you also know, I graduated from college this past December. Well, an opportunity has presented itself and I cannot pass it up. I’m taking time to say goodbye to my friends in Denver. Please feel free to PM me and wish me luck. 

Ill check in from time to time, and I’ll come for visits. The friends and connections made over the years will always have a special place in my heart!

Melissa Sweetheart!

I regret that our schedules never aligned. But I enjoyed not only reading your posts here but your emails and messages to me!

I want you to know that I wish you the very best of luck, love and happiness in this new chapter in your life! I know you will be successful because you are so committed to what ever you set as your goal!

You will be missed here and I know that all of us will think of you often and have fond memories of you presence here!

I wish you the very best!

Happycamper

:wub:

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

congrats and i wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Melissa, though we've not met, I wish you the best on your future journeys.  I've enjoyed your posts.  Take care and I hope this next life adventure gives you what you are looking for.

Congratulations and best wishes for great success and happiness going forward!  Glad I got to meet you . :) 

You were my first!:wub:I'll never forget.......thanks - and may Lady Luck shine on you forever

You definitely earned it, you deserve it, and you will be missed!

Three cheers pretty lady!!!  Years ago my Mother taped a large piece of paper next my desk that read:  Education is the key to success!  I still have that tattered piece of paper.  You did it Babe.  Now kick butt!!!

HUgs,

BR

I told you you could do it ........ cool deal for you. Have a good life.

Congratulations. Won't be the same around here without you.  

good luck and best wishes, Melissa!  your hard work has paid off!!!!   Congrats!

Congratulations. You're starting a new journey,  so just let you heart lead the way.  Stars always shine bright.  ;)

May you be blessed with many adventures!

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

Ok, y’all I’m not retiring, just moving to the South. if you have P411 you’ll find me.

Going to get my masters degree...but a girls gotta eat! 

Alas, I never knew you, but would have loved to have made your acquaintance! 

Good luck with the new gig!!