KISSES to you All....last few days in Colorado

34 posts in this topic

Babygirl! OMG, I really hope you find all the joy the South has to offer you! I am sure we won't lose touch but I know you'll be extra busy getting settled. 

Hi Melissa, I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. Seriously, you were one of the very first people I met in this business, and among to very best.  I wish you nothing but the best. Take care.

22 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yes, that’s correct! As many of you know I have been a member of TOB since the beginning. As many of you also know, I graduated from college this past December. Well, an opportunity has presented itself and I cannot pass it up. I’m taking time to say goodbye to my friends in Denver. Please feel free to PM me and wish me luck. 

Ill check in from time to time, and I’ll come for visits. The friends and connections made over the years will always have a special place in my heart!

Well, Ms. Sterling, now you know I'm very upset at you for leaving me! :P  I started here a few months after you and that was 17 years ago! You and I are the most long standing here and now you leave me :mad: ....just kidding, young lady. Actually, I will miss you being here as I told you a few months ago. 

Your presents has added class, warmth and fun to our hobby in this area and you were a major contributor to setting a high bar of professionalism, safety, protocol and fun for hobbying in Co. Springs. Many will know, that this is not just my opinion, but a fact. You are the real deal, inside and outside of our hobby. 

Thanks for being my ROCK!! :D :rolleyes: And for adding your extra splash of sparkle! 

Many who have been around for a long time here, will likely agree that your leaving is a great loss to us in our area. However, I've been honored to call you friend. I wish you all the success and fulfillment going forward and know that you will go on to achieve many more goals. I'm ALWAYS here for you, and besides Sheila, I have your number!!! :P

Melissa, I never had the opportunity of meeting you but I’ve seen your posts and you’ve always been fair and classy!

I wish you the best and hope we meet one day. Adios!