Ih8amps

Ho hum days

14 posts in this topic

Have you looked?  I just did a quick search and there are many lovely ladies I would schedule with.  PM me for suggestions.

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Have you looked?  I just did a quick search and there are many lovely ladies I would schedule with.  PM me for suggestions.

Laci, you are just plain extremely nice.  But, he has been here for 5 years.  But can't find anyone.  Hmmmm.

I would answer more like "Drive Woodman at 5:15 pm and you will find everyone"

He's just not thinking clearly...

38 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Laci, you are just plain extremely nice.  But, he has been here for 5 years.  But can't find anyone.  Hmmmm.

I would answer more like "Drive Woodman at 5:15 pm and you will find everyone"

Every day I am so thankful I don't live on the east side of town... "West Side Best Side!"

Maybe he means though, with all the recent turmoil, he can't get a hold of any of his regulars that he didn't save the number for, since he was always able to easily find contact info before!

What I mean is that no one is answering any of my calls, regulars or anyone else right now.  I will assume Its the recent turmoil but I don’t know.  Some days you literally can’t give your money away.

Edited by Ih8amps
Grammar

Well he never contacted me! Too late now! 

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Always the yellow pages😁😁

55 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well he never contacted me! Too late now! 

Foolish move on his part.

You can lead a horse to water ...

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

You can lead a horse to water ...

I see one of the Farmers Only commercials several times a day.  I swear the one guy says to the other "You going to get back on the whores?"

5 hours ago, Ih8amps said:

What I mean is that no one is answering any of my calls, regulars or anyone else right now.  I will assume Its the recent turmoil but I don’t know.  Some days you literally can’t give your money away.

I'm trying to plan a trip to Colorado and would be happy to take a visitor or 2 while I'm there, no dates set yet but that can easily change

1st_pro_pic.jpg

On 5/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, Laci French said:

Maybe, he is texting... "Hey u avail" "rates".

That is always a great start to setting up an appointment.