ilovewomen

Worst Movie

35 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SydneyCoxxx said:

agreed, this movie had so much hype around it and turned out to be a total bust! 

I walked out at the end because it made me sick with all the moving. Otherwise, I think it was cool, but it reminded me of my ghosts adventures that I enjoyed as a teen.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

The third 50 Shades of Grey movie 😩 

It’s supposed to be freaky, nasty BDSM and yet they only have boring missionary sex with their clothes on most of the time 🙄

"Out of Africa"  It was without a doubt the worst movie ever that won an Oscar for Best Picture.  I lost complete faith in The Academy from that day on.  I fell asleep 4 times.

On 5/15/2018 at 6:52 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

To tie into a different thread, JRWolfe wins the "I am so old" contest if he saw this classic in a theater. :lol:

No ifs about it. My dad took me as I was way too young to drive and he knew I was a big Bela Lugosi fan. It was Belas' last movie and he was in it just a couple of minutes...and silent footage at that. Huge disappointment, and the movie was so bad that even at that age I laughed at it.

Rango, my kids even hated it and we left the theater.  So many, that I have not remembered the titles to. I hate chick flicks, give me guns and fast cars any day.