Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Need some TOB for Dummies Help

4 posts in this topic

It seems like I have been around forever, but I have a couple of really simple questions I cannot figure out on my own.

1.  How do you search the ladies' profiles?  I know how to search reviews and search listings, but how do you search for a lady that has joined TOB but not posted a listing or obtained a review?

2.  How do you post a photograph that has more than 12 pixels?  I know how to cut and paste a link to a URL that then pops up the photo or video in the post as if I had actually inserted it, but that only works for photos and videos with linkable URLs.  How are you guys posting the nice, high-res photos that you are posting as JPEGs, and not as links?  I know there must be a way, but every time I follow the instructions on how to post a photo I get the following pop-up (it also has an exclamation point in a triangle, but I can't post the screen capture (same problem): There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

Please don't tell me to follow the instructions at the bottom of the post, when I do that "Choose files..." or when I follow the instructions on "Insert other media" all I get is the diagnostic above.  I just tried it with a JPEG that only is 48 kb, and got that message.  I know you guys are doing something, because you post gorgeous, high-def photos and cartoons, etc., but you must be doing something different.   Maybe there is a setting I need to alter, etc.

You techno-sluts are always throwing out your fancy-ass digital knowledge about VPNs and other such 21st century stuff, can you help an old cowboy post a couple of naughty cartoons I have collected?  I admit it, I am an analog guy trapped in a digital age - thank God for the youngsters!  Normally, I would ask my son for any techno-assistance, but in this case, I better not.

BB, when you are in the forums do a search in upper right and select members.

yDYnUfH.jpg

Fishin Dude just showed me how to post a picture, thanks dude!

Edited by BadBoy

24 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

BB, when you are in the forums do a search in upper right and select members.

Thanks - worked like a charm, found her.