Sheila-4683

Whats Your Steamiest SeX Dream ever...?

15 posts in this topic

I'm very fortunate. I sleep very very well, dream in color and can remember my dreams. Ever since I endeavored into this hobby, my sexual dreams are pretty much gone. I've been able to live out instead, what used to be my dreams. I guess my dreams are now living fantasies, and thankfully, I get the opportunities to act on those too. In fact, its my birthday on Monday, I am hoping to achieve at least a few more of my dreams this and next week. 

Wow I'm Happy for You..

There is nothing like The Real Thing Baby..

I was the “Main event” on my high school gym floor. Everyone I knew was there to observe me and some high school classmate all family and friends...I wasn’t even embarrassed when I woke up. I remember feeling like I was in some sort of Olympic event. Like a wrestling match with sexual interaction and It sure felt pretty real. Spot light and all. TV cameras. Pretty damn crazy mayhem. A week later I ran into the boy jogging to a class and not looking! OMG total embarrassment at that point! 

Great subject! 🤩😂😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

48 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm very fortunate. I sleep very very well, dream in color and can remember my dreams. Ever since I endeavored into this hobby, my sexual dreams are pretty much gone. I've been able to live out instead, what used to be my dreams. I guess my dreams are now living fantasies, and thankfully, I get the opportunities to act on those too. In fact, its my birthday on Monday, I am hoping to achieve at least a few more of my dreams this and next week. 

Happy birthday Fish, Have a great one.

I can’t share or I would break the internet 😂😂

Kali, what a hot dream 🔥 

Happy Birthday Fish and may you be slathered in whip cream and sprinkles 🎂 

Edited by Laci French
Forgot Fia

I frequently dream about people I’m not supposed to be having sex with lol professors, in-laws, etc 

I’m weird 😅

Mine is a dream that launched me into an obsessive quest that unfortunately will never happen.  I had the most vivid dream once that my wife and I had hosted a party and apparently I had enough to drink that I had passed out on the couch.  When I woke up who knows how much later to an empty house and no more guests hanging out in the kitchen, I could hear some unknown noise coming from the other room.  I sat up on the couch, giving myself time to adjust while still buzzed from the alcohol and while sitting there I noticed a repetitive movement of a shadow on the wall leading to the living room.  I quietly got up and walked to the end of the wall and slowly peered around the corner not really sure what it was I expected to see.  I was greeted with the sight of my wife, on her knees, giving the most energetic blowjob to a friend of ours.  I mean she was REALLY giving it her all, stopping to smile at him and they were chatting quietly.  She was totally enjoying servicing him and he was obviously enjoying it.  I just froze there and watched her finish him off and then get up to grab a towel for him.  I crept back to the couch and played asleep and I heard her tell him "Thanks for coming" and then she giggled.  So that was my favorite dream and I woke up incredibly turned on, I think we had sex that morning and the whole time I was thinking about her giving him a killer BJ.  

One of my wildest craziest , Celebrity's..

I was with David Beckham & Victoria Beckham ( Posh Spice)  

We were together having Sex..It Was HOTT.. I just woke up..tried to fall asleep  where we left off💃💋

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I was the “Main event” on my high school gym floor. Everyone I knew was there to observe me and some high school classmate all family and friends...I wasn’t even embarrassed when I woke up. I remember feeling like I was in some sort of Olympic event. Like a wrestling match with sexual interaction and It sure felt pretty real. Spot light and all. TV cameras. Pretty damn crazy mayhem. A week later I ran into the boy jogging to a class and not looking! OMG total embarrassment at that point! 

Great subject! 🤩😂😂

One is reminded of a scene from The Groove Tube...   start at 57:44...

Once had a dream where I got a 3way with courtney cox & Jennifer Aniston. It was a very long time ago but I remember they met me at my parents house (I was in my early 20's, so it was weird to me lol) and we played in the backyard on the patio/deck. Woke up before it was over and couldn't get back to sleep 😓

When I was first seeing my ATATF, I had this incredibly hot, steamy dream about us making all sorts of love, and woke up abruptly in the middle of it.  I was terrified: had I been talking in my sleep?  Did I shout out her name?  Apparently not, but I was in a cold sweat until I went back to sleep.

17 hours ago, zonker said:

One is reminded of a scene from The Groove Tube...   start at 57:44...

Well...Shit fantastic! Thank you!!

incredibly crazy video! Loved it!