Guild1812

411 on Rebecca/Becca on Eros

4 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Has anyone seen her?

Her phone number comes up on Live Rub Reviews, though no reviews.

I searched a couple of the images and nothing came up.

Thank you.

Helps to pay it forward with a link and or phone number.

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/6092864.htm?cat=1

720-586-1704

She used to be with Denver Ladies, which is an avoid. However, she is no longer listed on their website, so, might have gone independent. And there are a number of ladies on this board that started there that turned out to be great providers. Then again, some don't turn fromthe dark side.

Eros does not get much love in CO as the state's section has had many scams over the years, so, probably will need to take the bullet without anyone else having bit it (how's that for mixed metaphors?).

I've not seen her, primarily because she was with Denver Ladies, but have always been intrigued by her photos and videos.  She started advertising on Backpage and TOB 4 or 5 months ago at the same time she disappeared from DL, and stated she was going independent.  I made a couple of inquiries via text, and she was friendly, professional, and timely in her communications.  My impression/intuition was that one would probably eventually get what one came for, but that there might be enough negotiation/upselling/rules at least at first that it might not be as enjoyable as one would hope.  She is smoking hot, and I'm still tempted so I fully support your taking the plunge.  If you do, please let us know, and happy hunting!