Amber Allure

The Stupidity Is Real

41 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

This is pretty much where I landed on the issue.  I just brought it up to support the general theme of this thread. She did cancel and did offer to reschedule for later that day. I did not take her up on it, but because she did cancel I didn't feel there was any reason to take it any further. Just another day in the hobby,  and I still wouldn't trade this hobby for any other hobby out there.  :)

You don't fish much do you?

8 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

This is pretty much where I landed on the issue.  I just brought it up to support the general theme of this thread. She did cancel and did offer to reschedule for later that day. I did not take her up on it, but because she did cancel I didn't feel there was any reason to take it any further. Just another day in the hobby,  and I still wouldn't trade this hobby for any other hobby out there.  :)

Right on. 

5 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

You don't fish much do you?

I do once in a while, I'm just not very good at it. 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, eatu55 said:

Stupid and BB is a lethal combination. Let's not tempt Darwin, shall we people?

fewer truer words have ever been posted...

jesus - keep it safe people - if it ain't safe, it ain't worth it...

On 5/13/2018 at 4:46 PM, Paris Nikole said:

There was a guy that text me yesterday basically trying to blackmail me for BB saying I need the reviews and he's going to tell everyone not to see me being that he was a well established hobbiest on here 🤔😑 that didnt go over so well with me lol I'm sure he won't be contacting me again 😂

Ya I had a guy give me a bad review as well because I cancelled his appt after he was 30 minutes late. Such crap!

4 hours ago, Waldofindme said:

Is this the normal around here?

Really?  First you adopt Waldofindme as your handle, and then you post this lame-ass ambiguous nothing comment as your first post?  Didn't anyone ever tell you that it was important to make a good first impression?  Come on, step up your game, make a real contribution.  We want to like you, but you have to give us something to work with. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Really?  First you adopt Waldofindme as your handle, and then you post this lame-ass ambiguous nothing comment as your first post?  Didn't anyone ever tell you that it was important to make a good first impression?  Come on, step up your game, make a real contribution.  We want to like you, but you have to give us something to work with. :rolleyes:

😂😂😂😂 oh no you nailed it B.B. without bb needed! 

BB aren’t you being a little rough on him?  And where’s the new pic?

7 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

Ya I had a guy give me a bad review as well because I cancelled his appt after he was 30 minutes late. Such crap!

Some of these guys are idiots ....the guy who said this to me wouldn't give up his handle smh go figure 

Edited by Paris Nikole