Amber Allure

The Stupidity Is Real

41 posts in this topic

I can not count the times within the last few weeks, how many "gentlemen" have texting me claiming that they have seen me before, but can't answer any of the security questions nor do I have their name/number in my phone. I'm not stupid, so I wish they'd stop assuming I am. 

Anyway, hope ya'll have a wonderful, cuddly, naughty SundayFunday :wub:

XOXO

Amber

Obviously they don't know you for the Who you really are, otherwise the level of respect would be different, I personally really admire you for The Who you really are. Have a great day too please. 

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Obviously they don't know you for the Who you really are, otherwise the level of respect would be different, I personally really admire you for The Who you really are. Have a great day too please. 

Lots of Love to you babe :wub:

Yes the fuckery is getting Stoopid!!! This is NOT backpage, and the ladies on here are not low rent! Stop treating us like we’re scum! 

The amount of B.B. requests is up there too! I mean really, can you put a price tag on your health/life? No? Then stop asking! I’m gonna start black listing every guy who asks. 

There was a guy that text me yesterday basically trying to blackmail me for BB saying I need the reviews and he's going to tell everyone not to see me being that he was a well established hobbiest on here 🤔😑 that didnt go over so well with me lol I'm sure he won't be contacting me again 😂

Stupid and BB is a lethal combination. Let's not tempt Darwin, shall we people?

2 hours ago, Amber720 said:

I can not count the times within the last few weeks, how many "gentlemen" have texting me claiming that they have seen me before, but can't answer any of the security questions nor do I have their name/number in my phone. I'm not stupid, so I wish they'd stop assuming I am. 

Anyway, hope ya'll have a wonderful, cuddly, naughty SundayFunday :wub:

XOXO

Amber

Stupid people often assume other people are stupid too.  

Unfortunately the ones that need to read these threads never will. Just implement a zero bullshit tolerance policy...it works beautifully.

Hope this next week is a great one for all!

Do you know the difference between genius and stupidity...

Genius has limits...

Agree to blacklist the randoms who text asking for BB. Ignored two that came over the weekend. Stupidity loves company...

10 hours ago, Cool46 said:

Yes it’s crazy that anyone would want B.B...I am surprised...must be the younger guys,I am 56 and love wrapping up make me last longer.

No, it’s guys older than you asking. Some young ones too but you’d be surprised. Plus I get the ones who ask when they’re here.

him: ah come on, is that really necessary? I’m clean.

me: I’m sorry, what do you mean?

him: we don’t really need to use a condom.

Me: I’m sorry, I don’t understand the language you are speaking. I don’t speak fucking moron! If you continue to speak that way, you’ll have to leave.

They always shut up!!!

Issue is likely decreased sensitivity, preventing successful erection with a condom. Another alternative is to stay out of the hobby.

I always say to these guys, well then you don’t need directions if you have been here before! Then I tell them to come on over now. Lol chrickets...Amber720 I believe I had that same idiot “gentleman” contact me a week ago too. Sorry sweet beautiful Amber! 😘

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

No, it’s guys older than you asking. Some young ones too but you’d be surprised. Plus I get the ones who ask when they’re here.

him: ah come on, is that really necessary? I’m clean.

me: I’m sorry, what do you mean?

him: we don’t really need to use a condom.

Me: I’m sorry, I don’t understand the language you are speaking. I don’t speak fucking moron! If you continue to speak that way, you’ll have to leave.

They always shut up!!!

😂😂😂

Awesome!

I just had a YL cancel with me. The reason she gave was someone else called and wanted the same time slot that she had booked with me, but he wanted to book for a longer period of time.  It is a business after all, and at least she was honest about it, but don't think I'll try to re book.

Never match with with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I just had a YL cancel with me. The reason she gave was someone else called and wanted the same time slot that she had booked with me, but he wanted to book for a longer period of time.  It is a business after all, and at least she was honest about it, but don't think I'll try to re book.

I have to ask why you wouldn’t attempt to rebook? Was it last minute? I’m not knocking your passing just curious. 

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

This is shitty behavior and imo unprofessional.  

28 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

I have to ask why you wouldn’t attempt to rebook? Was it last minute? I’m not knocking your passing just curious. 

She cancelled with me to book with someone else. 

3 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Contact the mods and see if you can post a NO review on her

49 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

This was very shitty behavior.

Mustang has a confirmed appointment, she got another appointment request for the same time slot for a longer appointment.

The lady was very unprofessional.

I would never rebook with her and I would try to spread the word about her.

I don’t think you would be very happy if it happened to you.

And I know ladies wouldn’t be happy if a confirmed appointment called her and cancelled and said “So and so just agreed to meet me at the same time and her donation is less” or “I would prefer to visit her instead of you”. That would be shitty behavior in a clients part and I don’t think the lady would rebook with him.

Doubt he could post a review since she did cancel the appointment.  I would definitely back channel the info to warn other gentlemen.  

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I wouldn’t. We’ve all been in that carundum, but I believe you treat others the way that you would like to be treated. Extra money is always tempting, but not if it involves being rude and possibly ruining a long term relationship. JS:)

9 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This was very shitty behavior.

Mustang has a confirmed appointment, she got another appointment request for the same time slot for a longer appointment.

The lady was very unprofessional.

I would never rebook with her and I would try to spread the word about her.

I don’t think you would be very happy if it happened to you.

And I know ladies wouldn’t be happy if a confirmed appointment called her and cancelled and said “So and so just agreed to meet me at the same time and her donation is less” or “I would prefer to visit her instead of you”. That would be shitty behavior in a clients part and I don’t think the lady would rebook with him.

Oh it was shitty indeed and terrible business practice, and maybe cost a long term customer and so on and so forth. I just know there’s tons of talk about the need to cancel, when it’s appropriate in terms of timing leading to the appointment and follow up compensation. So was there any of that or does this just fall into so shitty there’s no coming back?

As for me being upset...not really. I don’t have many of the limitations others here have. I also view this as a business transaction first and foremost and will gladly take my money elsewhere. This board has also made it abundantly clear that you should never get upset over a provider not wanting to see you for whatever reason she deems because it’s her choice. I was just asking for a bit more clarification. Him simply not liking the reasoning and feeling less valuable than someone shelling out more is a valid reason as well. 

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Rude behavior for sure and actions say a lot. Don't blame you for not rebooking. That's like saying rebook someone who is a no show but a day later texts an excuse about it. There are better choices for sure to pay attention and give chances too! 

Eternal September, The Hobby Edition. 

36 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Poor old Usenet. 

11 hours ago, jj254 said:

I had not heard the term, but remember the event. My first exposure was when I worked at the university computer cehnter; ONE of the staff had a DARPAnet account.

Very apt description of what’s happening to TOB😱

Edited by Bit Banger

16 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Oh it was shitty indeed and terrible business practice, and maybe cost a long term customer and so on and so forth. I just know there’s tons of talk about the need to cancel, when it’s appropriate in terms of timing leading to the appointment and follow up compensation. So was there any of that or does this just fall into so shitty there’s no coming back?

As for me being upset...not really. I don’t have many of the limitations others here have. I also view this as a business transaction first and foremost and will gladly take my money elsewhere. This board has also made it abundantly clear that you should never get upset over a provider not wanting to see you for whatever reason she deems because it’s her choice. I was just asking for a bit more clarification. Him simply not liking the reasoning and feeling less valuable than someone shelling out more is a valid reason as well. 

This is pretty much where I landed on the issue.  I just brought it up to support the general theme of this thread. She did cancel and did offer to reschedule for later that day. I did not take her up on it, but because she did cancel I didn't feel there was any reason to take it any further. Just another day in the hobby,  and I still wouldn't trade this hobby for any other hobby out there.  :)