Beachbum21

10 posts in this topic

I don't think you can create an avatar here, you just upload a photo to use as your profile pic.   Or create an avatar elsewhere and just screen capture the image and then upload that image as your profile pic. 

Edited by Bravo1

4 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

I don't think you can create an avatar here, you just upload a photo to use as your profile pic.   Or create an avatar elsewhere and just screen capture the image and then upload that image as your profile pic. 

Thanks!

So I think u go to menu bars, account> "forum stats" and then the little photo symbol on the upper left. It does say Gravatar is an option.

4 hours ago, Beachbum21 said:

Is there a special setting to creat an avatar? 

5D8CEA85-CFA5-4B14-A3F4-40DCA7FFD53F.jpegOne way of creating something more unique as an Avatar is to search the internet for any image you like, save it to your photo library or gallery on your computer. Something medium or small probably under 500 x 500. You might crop it to the general portion or area of the image you want to use.

You should see a drop down menu select Upload Photo. Find the image from you album/photo gallery.

2A6EC146-83DC-4CAD-8A28-1D10F4C1ED3B.jpeg

When the image is selected for your avatar, you can jockey it a around a little to center the image as you feel fit.

Since we are talking about avatars, had something funny happen to me recently because of my avatar. Guy wanted to get with me because of my avatar. Said he liked my ass. LMAO, surprised him when I said I was male. Lol. 

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Since we are talking about avatars, had something funny happen to me recently because of my avatar. Guy wanted to get with me because of my avatar. Said he liked my ass. LMAO, surprised him when I said I was male. Lol. 

😂😂😂😆

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Then maybe you should stop using that picture of you own ass as your avatar.

Just now, Mustang87 said:

Then maybe you should stop using that picture of you own ass as your avatar.

Lol, actually messed with him some, said thank you for noticing, but that was not my ass.