Flanker-9057

Companionship for Moab 4x4 Trip

12 posts in this topic

Hi All:  Going to Moab next week for a few days to do some mountain biking and 4-wheeling.  Anyone know of a way to find companionship while there?

Look up the Utah forum and see if you can get some input! Good luck! 

Thanks, Megan, just posted there.  I appreciate that~!:)

Might try p411 or switter and use #Utah. 

Lots of beautiful scenery and lots of fun people not sure where you could advertise don't miss the hikes in arches and Canyonlands plenty of opportunity and four wheelers Natural Bridges National Monument is a great hike also lots of restaurants and drinking establishments to spend the evening in

Might want to troll the GJ boards, whatever they are in this new age. 

Never seemed like had many, if any, options for play when I visited. About only remote chance was about 20 years ago, at a bar that no longer exists, and seemed like the only b-girl in town. And even then, came to the conclusion that better to save the cash for when back in Denver metro.

23 hours ago, Flanker-9057 said:

Hi All:  Going to Moab next week for a few days to do some mountain biking and 4-wheeling.  Anyone know of a way to find companionship while there?

In Moab, Utah, the only luck I ever had was just picking up civilians on the trails or around town in the evenings.  Had pretty good luck with the civilians back in the day, though.  When I used to commercially raft the Colorado we would head over to Moab when we had time off to get a good meal and, most of the time, some nice young tourist strange.  Good Luck.

Man, well I guess I need to just enjoy the trip as it is.  If an angel falls in my area, I'll hope she falls in my direction~!

On 5/11/2018 at 11:13 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Look up the Utah forum and see if you can get some input! Good luck! 

Not a single response there.................dang.:cool:

Perhaps you will get a better response if you post a picture of your rock crawler in your ad.

I would love to get a PM.  It would be a fun trip to take someone on.