ilovewomen

Hungover

19 posts in this topic

Maybe it's just me, but TOB seems quiet this morning.

Is everybody hungover from last night?

😂😂😂😂 thirsty thursdsy must have been rough! 

Probably just trying to organize a fun weekend

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂 thirsty thursdsy must have been rough! 

😂😂😂 it hurts so good

I think there are some who are afraid to speak up these days. It seems each time someone new pops their head out, or someone goes against the conventional wisdom of this board, there are some standing by to shout them down and sent them packing.  A couple of veterans put me in my place last night for asking a question they didn't approve of on the p411 board.  Tends to have a chilling effect on the commentary on this board.

Edited by Mustang87

Scotch does sneak up on you when you least expect it

I just read it and I agree it was a bit aggressive.  Love your posts and please don’t stop expressing your opinions. 

7 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I think there are some who are afraid to speak up these days. It seems each time someone new pops their head out, or someone goes against the conventional wisdom of this board, there are some standing by to shout them down and sent them packing.  A couple of veterans put me in my place last night for asking a question they didn't approve of on the p411 board.  Tends to have a chilling effect on the commentary on this board.

I think we are all on edge a little bit after the recent changes and events. Ignore them and keep moving forward.

Edited by ilovewomen

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Similar but different here.  Gonna set back and try not to walk into another DAMN minefield I wasn't expecting.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

dArn! I thought you were gonna post some hangover remedies :)

could use one about now :(

7 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I'm sorry you felt I was shouting you down, and sending you packing. I simply expressed my opinion. I think I have a right to do that.

I certainly didn't say anything about you, personally. I never said I didn't approve of your question.

I simply said that I, myself, personally, don't spend much time on research.

Just more cranky than normal, so, I've been avoiding. 

The board d-bags seem to be more d-baggy of late, so, putting more folks on ignore. And heading out to real world to interact there.

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

No that was last night or maybe the night before that.  Black Hawk night. Whatever night that was. Lol 

8 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

There's a p411 board? I never knew that. That's cool. 

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

No that was last night or maybe the night before that.  Black Hawk night. Whatever night that was. Lol 

😂😂😂😂 that night.... whatever night AND morning that was 😁😁😁

10 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

^^ this , some of us are learning the hard way is better to keep a low profile

Edited by Todoesprivado

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

^^ this , some of us are learning the hard way is better to keep a low profile

Don't be discouraged. Many of us learn things the hard way. I know I have. It just reminds us to be more thoughtful when we post and comment. I hope you still share your thoughts and opinions. There are a lot of other members that will relate to what you have to share and your perspective. You definitely have some experience in this hobby. 😘

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, Mustang87 said:

Wimp.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Wimp.

You got me.