Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VIPAaliyah

Best advice...

15 posts in this topic

On the best restaurants and site seeing when I make my way to Denver !?! Open to all suggestions. :wub: Adore a great dinner and nights out on the town! 

3 hours ago, VIPAaliyah said:

On the best restaurants and site seeing when I make my way to Denver !?! Open to all suggestions. :wub: Adore a great dinner and nights out on the town! 

The Happycamper Bar and Grill! :cool:

Seriously though, what types of food do you enjoy? Buglers/Steaks, Wings, Italian, Mexican, Asian, Sea food?  I'm a very simple foods kind of guy!

I know the rest of the folks here will suggest some very excellent places!

Everything you just named sounds amazing!!! Seafood is my favorite wheres the best Salmon :D

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

The Happycamper Bar and Grill! :cool:

Seriously though, what types of food do you enjoy? Buglers/Steaks, Wings, Italian, Mexican, Asian, Sea food?  I'm a very simple foods kind of guy!

I know the rest of the folks here will suggest some very excellent places!

45 minutes ago, VIPAaliyah said:

Everything you just named sounds amazing!!! Seafood is my favorite wheres the best Salmon :D

I  caught a great Kokanee 🎣 in Grand Lake Lol. 

But I had to grill it at.....  Happcamper Bar And Grill.😎

I’m a knuckle head.lol 😇

I think the following places are highly rated.:

The Curtis Club,

Rialto Cafe 

McCormick's and Jax's are my favorite seafood restaurants 

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Welcome, sure we could find someplace. 

A room?😎

lol

My favorite seafood place in Denver is Stoic & Genuine in Union Station, and Ocean Prime on Larimer and The Oceanaire at 14th and Arapahoe are also quite good. 

I’m hopeful that you have the opportunity to enjoy the sights, visit some fun clubs and live music venues, and try some of Denver’s great restaurants in the company of respectful and generous gentlemen during your time in our fair state, my dear Miss Aaliyah. 

4 hours ago, VIPAaliyah said:

love the Capitol grille what area is this?!

Downtown Denver, very nice place to walk around and enjoy an evening.

I've never been disappointed by Sushi Katsu in Aurora or Dtc location. But you have to go out of your way for some well worth sushi and seafood.

Re: McCormick's: didn't they close down?

For steak, I like Elways, especially the Cherry Creek location on their concert Wednesdays. Otherwise, their Ritz location downtown.

Sushi, Sushi Leo in Longmont is very good. They get their fish straight from Tokyo, so, get lots of exotic fish. Go on Thursday when they get their deliveries and go with the specials menu (can get a decent Cali or salmon roll or tuna nigiri pretty much anywhere, so, why bother with sushi away from home base, imo, unless going for less usual items).

Frasca, Black Cat, Oak in Boulder. Kitchen in Boulder or dowtown Denver.

Rioja, Old Major, Mizuna, Luca, Euclid Hall, Merchantile, Tavernetta, Acorn.

Casual: My Brother's Bar, Wynkoop, Steuben's, Highland Tap, Highland Tavern. El Chapultapec for jazz and dive atmosphere. Just about any tasting room for beer and distilleries. Post in Lafayette, Boulder, Longmont for some nice fried chicken.

Coors Field for some baseball. Right field party deck can be had for a cheap GA admission. Tavern has a nice beer selection, Chub Burger for burgers. Rio for really strong margs. People watching and maybe a decent game.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

21 hours ago, NixonGoesToChina said:

My favorite seafood place in Denver is Stoic & Genuine in Union Station, and Ocean Prime on Larimer and The Oceanaire at 14th and Arapahoe are also quite good. 

I’m hopeful that you have the opportunity to enjoy the sights, visit some fun clubs and live music venues, and try some of Denver’s great restaurants in the company of respectful and generous gentlemen during your time in our fair state, my dear Miss Aaliyah. 

I second Stoic & Genuine. Great place to eat and people watch if you're on the east side patio.