Mandrewthe4th

Alli in Denver

7 posts in this topic

Alli 720-449-2720
Colorado Companion

Alli
https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/351051.htm?cat=6192
https://theotherboard.com/users/90846

Never actually used eros or any site besides TOB, but a providers "Web" link took me there.  She's "Eros Verified" but I don't know if that means two thumbs up, give her a buzz; or if it means absolutely nothin.  Same with whether or not she's still active.

Having found her TOB profile in the middle of this (I idiotically searched ads for her number and not reviews), I feel like she's real and probably not still active as she has no ads on TOB.  At this point I'm just looking for someone to confirm she's out (or the long shot that I'm wrong!).

Edited by Mandrewthe4th
I don't know why I had the title as "Alli in DC"

1 minute ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Alli 720-449-2720
Colorado Companion

Alli
https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/351051.htm?cat=6192
https://theotherboard.com/users/90846

Never actually used eros or any site besides TOB, but a providers "Web" link took me there.  She's "Eros Verified" but I don't know if that means two thumbs up, give her a buzz; or if it means absolutely nothin.  Same with whether or not she's still active.

Having found her TOB profile in the middle of this (I idiotically searched ads for her number and not reviews), I feel like she's real and probably not still active as she has no ads on TOB.  At this point I'm just looking for someone to confirm she's out (or the long shot that I'm wrong!).

It means that the pics and account is legit 

25 minutes ago, Ilet sue said:

It means that the pics and account is legit 

But not necessarily that they are still active, right?  Or since she was on the "Eros Verified" page does that mean she's doing something to bring it current?

The other problem is I swear there's a provider who has advertised semi-recently with only lips as her image, just like Alli's profile picture.

Probably active, as Eros is not a site that keeps ads up for ladies that have not paid their fees. Doubting she's paid for several years worth of ads.

As for her TOB presence, appears to have been active at some time, but that is the inactive one right now.

Just a word of caution concerning Eros.com. While not true in some locales, in Denver, Eros has had a history of ads that were "verified" and were anything but. Bait and switch, cash and dash, pimps, you name it. Savannah (303-216-0010) comes to mind. Nobody really knows how many assumed identities she had; just that she had to use a power strip to charge all of her phones.

If you do your research on Adorable Laura (Eros Verified!), you will see what I mean.

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Probably active, as Eros is not a site that keeps ads up for ladies that have not paid their fees. Doubting she's paid for several years worth of ads.

As for her TOB presence, appears to have been active at some time, but that is the inactive one right now.

Interesting, I'm always surprised ladies are on one site and not the others but I probably miss out on some opportunities.  I'll mull it over a little more and then probably shoot her a message tomorrow.

2 hours ago, meetandgreet said:

Just a word of caution concerning Eros.com. While not true in some locales, in Denver, Eros has had a history of ads that were "verified" and were anything but. Bait and switch, cash and dash, pimps, you name it. Savannah (303-216-0010) comes to mind. Nobody really knows how many assumed identities she had; just that she had to use a power strip to charge all of her phones.

If you do your research on Adorable Laura (Eros Verified!), you will see what I mean.

Good to know!  That's part of why I feel sketchy meeting anyone from anywhere the first time; regardless of the home.  At least with TOB I understand the UI enough to be able to look up someone's details, but on all the others I just haven't been able to get enough information to verify.

Anyways, since this lady has positive reviews on TOB, maybe I'll try reaching out and take her with a grain of salt as I get replies back.  I'll have to recon those two ladies to get a better idea of the rabbit hole for our hobby...I already assume the worst so might as well hear about more of the bad offenders.