Bora Bora

Why the butt?

14 posts in this topic

This is a philosophical (boring?) reflection. We all like a beautiful butt. I'm sure men like women's butts and I've heard that women like men's butts as well.

Now, the butt has two very humble tasks: making our life more comfortable when we sit and, hiding our discharge door. 

So... what is it that it makes a butt so appealing and attractive? Why do we want to grab it and kiss it and bite it? Is it just the aesthetic aspect of a smooth round object?

Just thinking out loud :rolleyes: 

2.jpg

It is in the jeans?

(Bad pun).

Desmond Morris' fascinating book, the Naked Ape, offers some insight into sexual attractiveness in mammals, and may hold some clues to your question.

I'm not trying to be cute by not disclosing the answer. The truth is that it's been close to 50 years since I read the book and I just don't remember his findings -- but I do remember feeling edified and impressed at the time.

Instinctual?  All I know is that I do love the site of a nice female posterior.  Larger booty, athletic booty, average booty.  Just like boobies, I saw my first and wanted to see them all.

Part of my issue with all the beach bodies when I lived in FL during the 80s: they all had big tits but no tush or gams😟

I'll go with instinct as well. Seem to recall hearing a factoid some years ago re: humans are the only animals that mate face-to-face. Guessing the primative lizard parts of the brain go back to old impulse mode of "bend over baby, 'cause here it comes".

The wider topic of why we are attracted to certain things is interesting. Large breasts, wide hips (belief of fertility and good for child bearing), he-men/wild guys (protectors of the cave, hunter), for example. Yet in our modern times, these old urges mean nothing. Those breasts can be fake, Bill Gates is probably a better provider than gym rat guy. We used to (still?j associate a tan with healthy, yet that is probably one of the worst things you can do. And in other cultures (like Asian communities), dark skin is a sign that you work outside and are not rich.

Because the booty is there😉

So are we saying butts are back in ????

LOL

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

So are we saying butts are back in ????

LOL

Didn't know they were ever out however feeling a nice butt is always exciting visuals aren't bad either

Edited by airamericavet65
Voice message spelled word incorrectly

Butts have never been out. 

Walking behind a lady and watching her walk (especially when she is naked) is pure joy.

I love rubbing and massaging a perfect butt.  Maybe even slapping or spanking her butt if that is what she wants.

I can't believe that this thread has gone this long without.....

Butts are ok...same as a nice rack...but I prefer the front side where I can gaze at Taco City...Camel Toe Town.....The Incredible jeans eating clam.....You get the picture

We all are excited by areas covered in public.  It is the attraction of the forbidden or unknown.