Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

Fantasy in the flesh!

11 posts in this topic

Tia.mia 720-650-3468
Colorado Companion

I'm sure I'm not the only one curious.  One number in her ad, another number in her profile, nothing on either from a google search.  No photo match on Tineye.  That maxes out my ability to research.  

https://theotherboard.com/users/125634

Profile phone number 346-707-5089

Listing phone number 720-650-3468

Although I like her looks, why bother? Dozens of girls available on P411, and here, with good reputations, looks, and skills. I'm too lazy to spend hours on research, when I have so many "sure things". ;)

18 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Although I like her looks, why bother? Dozens of girls available on P411, and here, with good reputations, looks, and skills. I'm too lazy to spend hours on research, when I have so many "sure things". ;)

Totally agree, plus really Stang...she's 21, why?

So now we're judging people for their taste in ladies? 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Can someone please let all new ladies considering joining this board know that they are not welcome, shut down the P411 forum and we'll all stick to the exsisting, approved list. That should be fun.

17 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Tia.mia 720-650-3468
Colorado Companion

I'm sure I'm not the only one curious.  One number in her ad, another number in her profile, nothing on either from a google search.  No photo match on Tineye.  That maxes out my ability to research.  

https://theotherboard.com/users/125634

Profile phone number 346-707-5089

Listing phone number 720-650-3468

Just to clarity the title "Fantasy in the flesh" is not my creepy commentary on the young lady in the photos, that was the title of her original ad she posted yesterday.

On 5/10/2018 at 7:35 PM, pfunk said:

I would respectfully (cause pretty sure it was meant as constructive advice) note the following:

Since p411 is not accepting new members and not all signed up before they shut down new members, it can come across a little cold to some to be saying "stick to p411"

Those ladies who have good reputations here started somewhere with no reputations.  Good thing someone was willing to take a chance, post reviews, and help them establish a reputation.  Ladies constantly move on.  Without new ladies coming in it would get pretty bleak.

For those down south, no there may be "dozens" of choices (two dozen) but if one has a certain type - say tall and slender - in mind, the number can spiral down in a hurry.

Playing safe I fully understand and it works best for many, but 411 section is for the unknown ladies and the adventurous guys

Rock on all.

On 5/10/2018 at 7:54 PM, fishndude57 said:

Totally agree, plus really Stang...she's 21, why?

21 is legal age and not everyone is an old fart like you (and me).  If early 20's floats his boat no need to try and shame him just cause it does not fit YOUR preferences.

Rock on Mustang87 .... wish I had useful info for you on this one.

Rock on Mustang87, I like to throw a 19-25 provider on the schedule every now and then just to remind me how gorgeous they are and why I really prefer my 30-50 Milfs.  But you gotta go back to the well every now and then to keep your perspective.  After all my ATATF was 23 when I first called her.

Also, I really appreciate your willingness to TOFTT, it seems like you do it pretty often.  Go for it and be sure to come back and report the outcome, she does look mighty fine.

32 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I would respectfully (cause pretty sure it was meant as constructive advice) note the following:

Since p411 is not accepting new members and not all signed up before they shut down new members, it can come across a little cold to some to be saying "stick to p411"

Those ladies who have good reputations here started somewhere with no reputations.  Good thing someone was willing to take a chance, post reviews, and help them establish a reputation.  Ladies constantly move on.  Without new ladies coming in it would get pretty bleak.

For those down south, no there may be "dozens" of choices (two dozen) but if one has a certain type - say tall and slender - in mind, the number can spiral down in a hurry.

Playing safe I fully understand and it works best for many, but 411 section is for the unknown ladies and the adventurous guys

Rock on all.

Yep.

On 5/10/2018 at 8:53 PM, Mustang87 said:

So now we're judging people for their taste in ladies? 

Not at all .  Everyone likes something different. what is hot for one,is not hot for everyone.

That said, she is stunning.  Very photogenic and of age .  Obviously, agree with you on her. The only red flag is that she states no tattoos,yet a bit of ink is obvious. If she lies about that,what else could she not be saying ?

Enjoy...and get back to us !!