Delilah_babe299-BANNED

Agreeing to anything over the phone

16 posts in this topic

Why do some girls free safe agreeing and saying illegal things on the phone?

Do you know that can be held against you in court if it ever comes down to it?

Actually you can say all the illegal stuff you want on the phone....Until the act is in person (face to face) the law has not been broken (of course this means booking a date only) LE is only interested in in-person transactions. Most states require identification of the target and intent as key elements. However, it is always better to not talk in detail on the phone for both parties. Most Federal and state agencies are interested in human trafficking only...as they should be....no one should have to do things they do not want to do.

Heard it pertains to phone conversations too.

But have been told by a Union Rep that in the state of Colorado it is legal to record conversations, as long as ONE participant of the conversation knows about the recording and it can be the person doing the recording.

More importantly why do guys keep asking explicit questions over the phone don't they know that if it's a sting all they do is have to show up and then the cops have got them I wish they put that s***

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:57 PM, Delilah_babe299 said:

Geeze, I hate these trick questions!  

On 5/9/2018 at 9:57 PM, Delilah_babe299 said:

Do you know that can be held against you in court if it ever comes down to it?

Cause they want a client. Perfect world? Everything's legal. In this world, there's risk. Both sides of it are risk takers, or they wouldn't be here- client or provider. Never a take a risk you can't afford of course. But 'do your homework' ain't so easy anymore & I wanna know if it's fbsm or what before I'm showing up.

Lmao who ever said you go to jail when you show up to a sting is million times wrong I’ve been too three stings and never got a ticket or sent to jail because I will not agree to anything on the phone or in person but hey you girls can continue to think what you want(:

On 5/11/2018 at 8:09 PM, ColoSeeker said:

Heard it pertains to phone conversations too.

But have been told by a Union Rep that in the state of Colorado it is legal to record conversations, as long as ONE participant of the conversation knows about the recording and it can be the person doing the recording.

Not going to weigh in on what you can or can't say; but will confirm Colorado is a 1 party record state so if one party to the conversation knows it is being recorded you are good to record it.

I used to have a software that automatically recorded all my cell calls; when you deal with crooked insurance adjusters daily you learn how to hold them to their word.

29 minutes ago, Delilah_babe299 said:

Lmao who ever said you go to jail when you show up to a sting is million times wrong I’ve been too three stings and never got a ticket or sent to jail because I will not agree to anything on the phone or in person but hey you girls can continue to think what you want(:

I highly suggest you make changes in your screening if you’ve been caught up in 3 stings. There are some great ladies that will help. 

Take care and stay safe!

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

I highly suggest you make changes in your screening if you’ve been caught up in 3 stings. There are some great ladies that will help. 

Take care and stay safe!

I was just thinking the same thing. Cops call, but don't get through my screening,  Working just fine for me. Oh, and I do talk on the phone to my clients once they have been verified so we are on the same page. Nothing is more awkward when there is miscommunication, and I really like it when I get positive feedback. 😊

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I would think after screening that most ladies would feel comfortable discussing details about the date. 

On 5/13/2018 at 11:02 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Once I get some basic information, when is it OK to ask what's on the menu or how much is it for an hour?  Even when I ask most of the women what they need from me they won't ask for verification.  This isn't like before, where you could just read the reviews and see what others have had for an experience.  I was once robbed, because she never explicitly stated it was FS.  She stated she only did massages at her home, while clothed, and anything else was illegal.  The advertisement  and photos were insinuating much more and she stated on the phone she was wary of cops.  That's not going to happen again.

If I don't know what I'm paying for then I'm not making an appointment. 

This new way is going to require more of an investment in time on both parties prior to meeting up, but that isn't all bad. You will likely need to provide references/screening info before talking details now. You can also pm guys who have recently seen her. I just did that and got prompt, helpful replies from fellow hobbyists. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, Laci French said:

My thoughts are if LE has their sights on you they will probably get ya. Period. 

Everyone stay safe and play smart. 

yep! that sums it up perfectly.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:49 PM, Laci French said:

Take care and stay safe!

LMAO uhh it was when I worked for a agency not my self but keep assuming 😂😂

On 5/13/2018 at 6:18 PM, Delilah_babe299 said:

7 hours ago, Delilah_babe299 said:

LMAO uhh it was when I worked for a agency not my self but keep assuming 😂😂

So glad that you are independent and making great choices for yourself now.

Stay safe beautiful lady!