thankUforUrtime

Need a cosplay / costume girl

10 posts in this topic

Well the internet has changed and now almost all personal sites are down. 

So why not give this site a try, since nobody is doing anything illegal!

Anyways, I am looking for a cosplay date in a few weeks to a fun event at a downtown bar. Any of you nice young ladies here who have a nerdish side and enjoy money, would be interested in someone who can dress up in costume and be my date for a few hours. 

Although this may SOUND odd, and I do have a nerdish side to me. I am a 31 yo working professional. Very fit, respectful, traditional. Think of it as an excuse to dress up outside of halloween like you always wanted to, get free drinks downtown, without doing anything awkward. 

Willing to meet before hand also for a totally friendly-only meet and greet ahead of time, on your clock obviously. 

I am not trying to create a massive discussion but could be inevitable. Anyone interested I hope to hear from you privately in PMs and we can go over details. 

I guess lil red riding hood and the big bad wolf are out?😕

Sounds like fun and I hope you find the perfect date. 

How about Sponge Bob Square Pants as a costume for you

I can't help for this event, but you should check out some of the local nerd conventions... tons of cosplayers - great way to meet fun people.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:17 PM, thankUforUrtime said:

Well the internet has changed and now almost all personal sites are down. 

So why not give this site a try, since nobody is doing anything illegal!

Anyways, I am looking for a cosplay date in a few weeks to a fun event at a downtown bar. Any of you nice young ladies here who have a nerdish side and enjoy money, would be interested in someone who can dress up in costume and be my date for a few hours. 

Although this may SOUND odd, and I do have a nerdish side to me. I am a 31 yo working professional. Very fit, respectful, traditional. Think of it as an excuse to dress up outside of halloween like you always wanted to, get free drinks downtown, without doing anything awkward. 

Willing to meet before hand also for a totally friendly-only meet and greet ahead of time, on your clock obviously. 

I am not trying to create a massive discussion but could be inevitable. Anyone interested I hope to hear from you privately in PMs and we can go over details. 

One thought comes to mind, do you know any ladies that might accompany you that you already know?

Wow. I was about to say, I can't do role play, but costumes in general and nerds, I like.... Lmk

Edited by Leonalune

I can’t tell if you’re H. H. Holmes or Tony Robbins. 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:46 AM, Laci French said:

I guess lil red riding hood and the big bad wolf are out?😕

Sounds like fun and I hope you find the perfect date. 

Laci, I dont think he had in mind you dressing up as a wolf and eating him in public while wearing a cape!

24 minutes ago, leigeois said:

Laci, I dont think he had in mind you dressing up as a wolf and eating him in public while wearing a cape!

Shot down again😩😩