39 posts in this topic

Hey there!

Very excited to be apart of the community on here! Please let me know if there are any tips you can give me to help me get started! 

Thank you! 

Good afternoon, Miss Madison! It’s wonderful to have such a lovely new addition to the forum. I trust and hope a beautiful young woman such as yourself will find much success and a warm and always respectful welcome from the gentlemen and ladies of the community. 

8000E549-6A43-4FDD-A42B-DB9282DA4D75.jpeg

Thank you very much my dear! I appreciate it. The more followers the better, and I would love to have a great road to success on here. i hope it helps ! 

Welcome Miss Madison and play safe. :)

Welcome. to answer your suggestion about tips, I would recommend searching some topics of interest in the forums for sure. Participation in said forums seems like a good idea as well. I know many of the ladies always post to reach out to them for guidance as well. Enjoy yourself above all.

Welcome to the board.  Put your feet up and stay a while.  Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to TOB!  I hope you make many new friends and have fun. 

18 hours ago, MissMadison75 said:

Hey there!

Very excited to be apart of the community on here! Please let me know if there are any tips you can give me to help me get started! 

Thank you! 

Hello and welcome. I think you already took an important step in introducing yourself .

i know you will love it here and all the wonderful folks too! Don’t be afraid to ask for help about anything, everyone is more than happy to assist . 

🌹

Well thank you! I appreciate that, yes I might need some help as time goes on just want to meet alot of people and make some good connections on here. Hope you are enjoying this nice weather we have had these past couple days! 

Thank you,

Madison

Thank you all for welcoming me! I'm excited to see what the future brings! 

Much love,

Madison

Other than the advise you've already gotten, I would recommend getting a personal web site and link to it on here. Things like rates are services are hard for guys to get information on these days.

WOWSA!  Nice photos! Holy crap......

On 5/10/2018 at 9:37 AM, MissMadison75 said:

Well thank you! I appreciate that, yes I might need some help as time goes on just want to meet alot of people and make some good connections on here. Hope you are enjoying this nice weather we have had these past couple days! 

Thank you,

Madison

Happy belated welcome! Hope to make your acquaintance soon. Enjoy!!

On 5/12/2018 at 10:37 AM, Becolo said:

Hello Miss Madison!!!! 🌹

Hey there !

On 5/11/2018 at 4:32 PM, BadBoy said:

WOWSA!  Nice photos! Holy crap......

haha thank you !

On 5/10/2018 at 3:18 PM, geecue2 said:

Welcome to the board. 

Thank you!

Welcome! Looks like you have been given excellent advice from some very good people! I will second the get a website idea. I have the ladies especially, on here reach out to others, so as stated already, do not be afraid to ask for advice 

Welcome. Thanks for saying hello. It's great to have another beauty in the north metro area. It will be great to see your website filling out your profile.

On 5/14/2018 at 9:56 PM, Wingman69 said:

Welcome! Looks like you have been given excellent advice from some very good people! I will second the get a website idea. I have the ladies especially, on here reach out to others, so as stated already, do not be afraid to ask for advice 

Thank you! Yes everyone has been very sweet offering advice. I just want to make sure I follow all rules and regulations...