Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
searcher

reviews

10 posts in this topic

how do I read a full provider review? right now all I can see is "yes" or "no" for recomendations

Now with the new rules in place, and reviews shortened to "Would you see provider again, yes or no" how do you go about finding out if a provider will perform certain "fantasies" before you call. Alot of providers state "No explicit talk" if you call them. Just wondering 

That is a hard question to answer and is best left up to the ladies.

Most ladies saved their reviews prior to the downfall... some post them on personal websites or have them saved... or just ask the reviewer! 

Xo

MeganMarie 

Each lady will probably have a different answer on how she feels comfortable answering those questions, if at all. 

I agree with Megan by asking for the saved reviews or possibly reach out to the reviewers.  

My recommendation is never to start out the communication by asking pointed/detailed questions. Best of luck!

15 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

ask the magic 8 ball. http://www.ask8ball.net/

Isn’t this how everyone answers the tough questions?😊

Send a note to the reviewer to see if they are willing to provide more information.

And, no, details are not coming back any time soon, so no use pounding one's head against the wall over that.

Hey Geezer,

I have had good luck with PMs sent to other guys and vice versa.  You just gotta pick guys that know you and vice versa.  It for sure is going to take a lot more time than previous, but seeing a great girl is worth the effort of the research, IMHO.

BR

6 hours ago, searcher said:

how do I read FULL reviews?

You are reading full reviews. You might wanna go through this thread more time.

Things have changed.

No TER, No ECCIE, many other sites closed. Limited reviews on TNA, and TOB.

I now read the providers' web site, and P411 page, for more info. :)