cefrey

Menu items....wanna hear from the ladies...

54 posts in this topic

Have to be very careful.  I lost the opportunity to see one very lovely lady just yesterday because I said only that I wished she was in P411 so she could see my profile likes and activities that I enjoy.  She said I made her feel uncomfortable and btw why didn't I post here more recently, and blew me off.  I have been in here for years, think my rep is in tact and have some very solid, albeit aged, TOB references but my P411 is all up to date.  Very sad.

Edited by Flanker-9057
typo

The Universe was simply telling you that she would not have been a good fit for you - be sure to say, "thank you, Universe, for saving me $300."

Next!

Yes sir what was already repeated screen or p411 Lets not read between lines, lay it out;)

When making initial contact with a lady of your choosing either send a p411 or include your references.  If you don’t have either just ask if the lady is newbie friendly.  

This shouldn’t be that difficult.  

And for the love of everything good in the world don’t send “Hi” messages. Make full sentences and include all information a lady will need.  

If it feels like I’m pulling teeth or taking more than a couple of messages to get the screening info I need...I personally move on. 

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Make full sentences.

Hi

😩😩the struggle is real this morning. 

Another idea for you men...if the lady of your choosing isn’t advertising at 2AM it probably is best NOT to make drunken contact.  

If you don’t get a response a dick pic probably isn’t going to swing things in your favor. If you do insist on sending the pic please be creative and not flaccid. 

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Another idea for you men...if the lady of your choosing isn’t advertising at 2AM it probably is best NOT to make drunken contact.  

Interesting Laci, sometime ago, I texted  a lady at 4:00 a.m. (ish) (Sober😇) because she posted at about that time. BTW, I had seen the YL on 2 previous occasions. The text reply was, “ DON’T EVER TEXT ME THIS EARLY AGAIN!”  So I never bothered HER again. 

But my point is that I THINK some ladies auto post and really aren’t available. But as clients we’re supposed to know this! ? 

I have learned since that reply to

A) see if she’s actually on line at that time or was on line within an hour of that post.

B ) check her hours on her post IF she states them to see if her post is within those hours.

😎

29 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Interesting Laci, sometime ago, I texted  a lady at 4:00 a.m. (ish) (Sober😇) because she posted at about that time. BTW, I had seen the YL on 2 previous occasions. The text reply was, “ DON’T EVER TEXT ME THIS EARLY AGAIN!”  So I never bothered HER again. 

But my point is that I THINK some ladies auto post and really aren’t available. But as clients we’re supposed to know this! ? 

A) see if she’s actually on line at that time or was on line within an hour of that post.

B ) check her hours on her post IF she states them to see if her post is within those hours.

😎

Regardless of when a lady posts or is online, your best bet is to wait until a reasonable hour to make contact.  A reasonable hour is defined as typical business hours...say 8 am to 8 pm.

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Regardless of when a lady posts or is online, your best bet is to wait until a reasonable hour to make contact.  A reasonable hour is defined as typical business hours...say 8 am to 8 pm.

B.S flag.! I know providers that post hours such as: 7:30 p. m. To 3:00 a.m. so I’m gonna be waking her up at 9:00 a.m.? After she’s gone to bed? Additionally, I know ladies that have a LOT of clients between 4:00 and 7;00. Guys on way to work. Like me.

4 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

B.S flag.! I know providers that post hours such as: 7:30 p. m. To 3:00 a.m. so I’m gonna be waking her up at 9:00 a.m.? After she’s gone to bed? Additionally, I know ladies that have a LOT of clients between 4:00 and 7;00. Guys on way to work. Like me.

46 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

😎

Respect goes a long way to making contact with a lady you want to see. 

Go ahead and send texts and calls to ladies in the middle of the night and see what kind of response you get.

As to your BS flag.....

Edited by ilovewomen

10 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Respect goes a long way to making contact with a lady you want to see. 

Go ahead and send texts and calls to ladies in the middle of the night and see what kind of response you get.

As to your BS flag.....

Interesting. I see a LOT of ladies at 5:00 a,m.  And they know I’m up that early. 

AND. I’ve had ladies tell me 10:30 a.m is too early .🤔 but 8:00 a.m to 8 p.m. is normal business hours? 

Generally speaking.... 4am-7am Is ideal for a lot of people....and preferred by lots of providers. 

It doesn't matter if you tell each person personally your times someone will still contact you in the middle of the night.... EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Generally speaking.... 4am-7am Is ideal for a lot of people....and preferred by lots of providers. 

It doesn't matter if you tell each person personally your times someone will still contact you in the middle of the night.... EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

Told ya !!!! Lol

not you Megan.😎

10 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So true😂😂

Each lady has their own individual way of communication and times available.  I’m only assuming the struggle is as real for you men as us ladies.  

So what I said was 8 am to 8 pm is "typical" business hours.  All of the ladies have private lives that determines their schedules.

Some ladies will see you at 5 am, some will see you at 3 am.  But those aren't typical or normal business hours for most ladies.  I will admit I am surprised by Megan's comment that 4 am to 7 am is preferred by lots of providers....for seeing clients or being contacted.  I would figure most ladies are asleep at 4 am.

Each lady will determine on when she is available and when she is willing to be contacted.

Your comment: But my point is that I THINK some ladies auto post and really aren’t available. But as clients we’re supposed to know this! ? 

I was trying to make a point that we don't know if a lady is auto posting or not, but we need to use good common sense and make contact by texts or calling between what is considered typical business hours by the majority of people.  It is a respect thing.

17 minutes ago, Laci French said:

So true😂😂

Each lady has their own individual way of communication and times available.  I’m only assuming the struggle is as real for you men as us ladies.  

Oh hell no. I get late night texts too ya know, I appreciate reading them when I wake up in the morning lol. 4-7 am is for fishing, 8-9am is good for a morning wake up session. 10-10;30 works best for me. 

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

So what I said was 8 am to 8 pm is "typical" business hours.  All of the ladies have private lives that determines their schedules.

Some ladies will see you at 5 am, some will see you at 3 am.  But those aren't typical or normal business hours for most ladies.  I will admit I am surprised by Megan's comment that 4 am to 7 am is preferred by lots of providers....for seeing clients or being contacted.  I would figure most ladies are asleep at 4 am.

Each lady will determine on when she is available and when she is willing to be contacted.

Your comment: But my point is that I THINK some ladies auto post and really aren’t available. But as clients we’re supposed to know this! ? 

I was trying to make a point that we don't know if a lady is auto posting or not, but we need to use good common sense and make contact by texts or calling between what is considered typical business hours by the majority of people.  It is a respect thing.

I'd also say that the area also determines hours.  

The early birds get the best worms 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, Laci French said:

So true😂😂

Right?, I was talking about this yesterday with a YL. And it’s funny because we both know wht want, clients And provider’s yet it seems so hard to get together? 😎

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

10 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Right and my key word was CAPITALIZED.!  

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

If you don’t get a response a dick pic probably isn’t going to swing things in your favor. If you do insist on sending the pic please be creative and not flaccid. 

So that's what I've been doing wrong all this time... the flaccidness. JK lol 🤣

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

If you do insist on sending the pic please be creative and not flaccid. 

I'm sorry for the BS you are getting. However, this made me laugh out loud! Awesome! :)

On 5/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Really!? 

I've been told by ladies they don't like those time slots. This would make it easier to manage my work schedule and being a morning person!

I believe “booking hours” and “contacting hours” can have a bit of a distinction. My example would be that I am “available” from 8a-12a, however I’m happy to sync schedules in advance that would be outside of that 16 hour window...just know I won’t be contacting you back to book said Rone outside of that contacting time frame. But again, Independent Provider 🤗

XxKae Marie