Bora Bora

"Are you circumcised?" (P411)

15 posts in this topic

Following up on the post about why not black guys, I've always wondered why P411 makes you answer in your profile if you are Circumcised or not. It's strange that together with questions like Preferred refreshment? Do you like perfumes? or Hobbies and Interests? suddenly you are asked: Are you circumcised? Yes/No

So, assuming cleanness as a default, do the providers ever screen out circumcised or not-circumcised men? Is it really an important piece of information for screening purposes? Any idea why is that question there?

I'm just curious :)

FmjxduQ.jpg

Not a provider, but, there have been threads around this in the past. And yes, some providers do screen out some guys due to concerns around that. And in those threads, the ladies have come met guys that don't take care washing down there. And the occasional mention re: disease concern.

I did run into a provider (no longer in the business) that would not see me because of a hoodie. It was like the bridge scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". "Answer these questions three, ere the other side ye see". List of questions, all ok, and then got to the circumcision question, and bzzzzz. Sorry. No consolation prize.

😂😂😂 I'm just loving these newer threads. I'm so over the ncns/bad hobbyist/provider crap. More please! 💙💙💙

41 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Following up on the post about why not black guys, I've always wondered why P411 makes you answer in your profile if you are Circumcised or not. It's strange that together with questions like Preferred refreshment? Do you like perfumes? or Hobbies and Interests? suddenly you are asked: Are you circumcised? Yes/No

So, assuming cleanness as a default, do the providers ever screen out circumcised or not-circumcised men? Is it really an important piece of information for screening purposes? Any idea why is that question there?

FmjxduQ.jpg

LOL😂😂😂😂 loving the wienies!

I never thought about it , But personAlly do enjoy as many details about a guy in his 411 profile as I can get. It kind of gives a sense before meeting. But, I would guess its the same reason We are asked if we have a full on bush or Landing strip?? Helps with the Decision process? Some find a turn off/on? Maybe?? 

The picture 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

How do I know if I'm circumcised, is there a check mark on my birth certificate or something? :D

3 minutes ago, boink36 said:

How do I know if I'm circumcised, is there a check mark on my birth certificate or something? :D

Actually...can you tell me please? I'll show you mine, etc., :unsure:

There is indeed a health factor at play based on research among prostitutes in Kenya. Circumcised men had a lower incidence of HIV.

Wiki article

I definitely prefer circumsized men... probably an irrational preference based on what I'm used to when alone.

Not that it comes up particularly often.

Just be clean of dick cheese no matter if cut or not.

50 minutes ago, Laci French said:

<insert vomit emoji here>

Cleanliness is next to godliness...and let’s uounget next to the ladies

On 5/9/2018 at 9:51 AM, ilovewomen said:

Cleanliness is next to godliness...and let’s uounget next to the ladies

I agree, cleanliness is important but I would never ouonget next to a lady, thank you very much.

Damn typos...Lets you get next to the ladies

I better start spell checking before I post

On 5/9/2018 at 7:49 AM, Laci French said:

Agreed.

As a member of the uncircumcised club, daily maintenance is a must for personal cleanliness and partner enjoyment!