Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anarchy34.5

411 on this lil spinner

13 posts in this topic

I'm not really into Asian chicks but just might TOFTT with the second lady. Texted her yesterday and she says she is only going to be in town for a few days but might stay longer depending on how things go. Not sure my schedule will cooperate but hoping to be able to catch her this time around.

Well please let us know if things work out. I was texting them both yesterday and today..... it's so freaking hard to know what's what nowadays. They seemed friendly enough and said all the right things. Well hopefully one of us will see one of them soon....

Guess ur toftt then? I had been texting the two of them and seems like there is a lot of upsell....

Edited by anarchy34.5
Added information

4 minutes ago, anarchy34.5 said:

Guess ur toftt then? I had been texting the two of them and seems like there is a lot of upsell....

What makes you think there is a lot of upsell?

4 minutes ago, slee402 said:

What makes you think there is a lot of upsell?

Ummmmm well maybe because that's the response I got when asked about a couple of ordinary things we ask about...sorry trying to keep the mods happy

54 minutes ago, anarchy34.5 said:

Ummmmm well maybe because that's the response I got when asked about a couple of ordinary things we ask about...sorry trying to keep the mods happy

No problem. I guess it'll be a no go for me if they upsell.

The one lady's number is a Vegas number, so yeah, not surprised about upsell. "It's $xxx for me to show-up. Anything else is extra". Out $500-600 or more for a 3G experience. Pass, imo.

Both of them are smoking, especially the dark skinned green eyed one... Jesus. 

Searched her number and found a bunch of reviews on another site.  I’m new here so I’m not sure if I can name the site here or post a link.  Latest ones were from Dec 2017. Most agree that she is gorgeous, but service leaves a bit to be desired. Mechanical and business like. Too bad.  

Maybe things have changed...who knows. 

With the similarities in their pictures, I'd watch out for a "manager".

The 2nd girl, Alexis, has a good website linked to her ad that I think is new.  She also has a review, and had commented on a number of threads.  Looks like she is trying to establish a presence.