Bilal101

what is up with the no black guys thing.

57 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Yesenia-4618 said:

I think it's because they assume that they would have more problems with young black men.  I myself do not see in color, I  only view and observe someone by how they conduct themselves.  Treat me good I treat you good.

Beautifully written. 

With regard to the stereotypical "it's a size thing," I'd just like to state that the largest 'Johnsons'  I've encountered have been attached to white men.

5 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

With regard to the stereotypical "it's a size thing," I'd just like to state that the largest 'Johnsons'  I've encountered have been attached to white men.

Yessss!!!! 

21 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

Well for all you fellow average and \or below guys, accept that many women will prefer oral over FS with you, and some will leave you for "bigger and better things".  If I think of a downside later, I will post that too.

I’m mixed Latina and black and it really pains me when I encounter black clients who are shitty to me because it’s reinforcing the stereotypes. 😢😢  

Obviously any client has the potential to be disrespectful, dangerous etc! To OP I would suggest keeping multiple reference-friendly ladies on speed dial going forward because it is what it is. 

19 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.

“Cruel to be Kind” (like the song)? 

Megan, Mr Pink is a joker!  Nothing personal, this is just one of his side commentary remarks. He loves randomness. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Megan, Mr Pink is a joker!  Nothing personal, this is just one of his side commentary remarks. He loves randomness. 

Actually he's one of TOB's longest standing Trolls. I refer to him as Mr Punk. 

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

LMAO.........you know me too well.

4 hours ago, ze6492 said:

Maybe they are afraid of BBC 

british broadcasting company?

I've always felt bad for AA clients when I see the number of "Won't see African American men..." ads. I've even run into providers who are straight up racists (weren't racist towards me, a not entirely white individual, so I went through with it anyway. Certainly wouldn't date them though...)

I've heard a variety of different reasons for this. Some providers simply can't do it with a black guy. Perhaps it's because they had a bad experience with a black client, or maybe they are perfectly socially egalitarian in their politics, just not in the bedroom. Sex work, alas, cannot really conform to civil rights. A provider is not a McDonald's or a Starbucks where they are compelled to serve every comer because the transaction is more than just serving a hamburger or a coffee and being done with it.

Still, it is probably demoralizing when you see how many providers won't see AA men. But don't despair, here are some things to look for.

If she won't see AA men under a certain age...you're probably golden. The provider just doesn't want to meet with some stereotypical "gangsta" who is going to offer her drugs and try and get her into his "stable" (of course, not all younger AA men will do this, but perhaps it happens or has happened with enough frequency that it is of some concern). An older AA gentleman will likely get through all that.

Bizarrely, some AA providers have posted ads saying that they won't see AA men. They are likely locals and just don't want to accidentally meet with someone they may run into in their social circle. An AA provider may not have to worry about running into an old white guy client when they are out about their life, but don't want to accidentally run into a fellow that has gone to their church for the last few decades. Being in minority demographics increases the chance of that happening.

Another explanation I've heard is that the provider themselves are not racists and wouldn't mind taking on black clients, but some of their white regular clients do have a problem with getting with a girl who would get with black guys. They will tell her bullshit like providers who do black clients are "filthy" and they want one whose "pure". If several of her bread and butter regulars have expressed this opinion and she has only seen a minimal amount of black clients, then she may advertise "no AA men" just to keep them happy. It is sadly a selling point with some racist clients.

Most of the providers you want to be dealing with won't have any such restrictions. In the world of sex work, you are dealing with marginalized people. Some of them are marginalized because of their worldviews or lifestyle, but others have embraced the marginalization and will see anyone including trans-men, the disabled, or any race and will judge you just on your individuality rather than your demographic group. Remember, sex workers are judged racially, and probably more so than the clients. An AA provider has probably had more racially awkward encounters than an AA client.

I have no problem seeing AA clients and I will continue to do so. Whenever I see an ASP who will not see a black guy I think to myself WTF. The AA clients that I have seen have always been clean, polite and very respectful.

20 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Thin men with a sight build at that. It catches us totally off guard.:P

I don't see color either. Physical intimacy and attraction are universal. Some ladies may have had a poor experience.

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

Thin men with a sight build at that. It catches us totally off guard.:P

I don't see color either. Physical intimacy and attraction are universal. Some ladies may have had a poor experience.

What am I supposed to do with the other half?😂😂

Reapect, fun and passion are everything!

Just saw this topic on Twitter and the provider responded that she was told when she started out that no "AA" was put on in ads to let clients know that it wasn't a sting because by  LE.  it would be illegal for them to target certain races in their busts. I'm not sure how true this is but thought it was an interesting answer she stated she hated putting it and eventually took it out of her ads.

28 minutes ago, kprimo5 said:

Just saw this topic on Twitter and the provider responded that she was told when she started out that no "AA" was put on in ads to let clients know that it wasn't a sting because by  LE.  it would be illegal for them to target certain races in their busts. 

Oy! Amateur hooker lawyers!

This is right up there with the "a cop has to say they are a cop when asked", "if I put no LE in the ad, cops can't bust me", and "since it says time and companionship and anything else is between two adults, no worries" "defenses".

There are many reasons why I have been robbed at gunpoint point by 2 a.a men in Houston but that was based on location and I still see a.a men to this day also a year and a half ago off b.p it almost happened again but there have been many races who have tried extreme things here n there I see all races to this day and and the oldest experience I was really really young I had to learn from it and it didn't change me. But yes it is a pimp thing other girls have told me I've been in and out of this so many times the pimps don't want it to be another pimp or they don't want u robbed it has to do with so many factors honestly

It's intersectionality, man. Seriously, it's just another freaking way to be oppressed by the system.

It's sad, and wrong.

You can say what you want about managers and stuff, but that all just gets back to the system stereotyping people and oppression. That's the real cause.

Man, this topic has been beaten to death so many times, and nothing of value ever gets added. It would be actually interesting, if a provider came on this board and explained to use why she doesn't see black guys. Instead, you have the usual suspects trying to make a quick buck by telling us "how they don't see color" blah blah blah. 

I can tell you from my long experience as a "negro hobbyist" that I can count the number of times I've been rejected because of the "color of my skin" with one hand and still have digits over. The girls who won't see black dudes mostly fall into the category of trashy low-rent whores - those you don't want to see anyway. 

However, a few years ago I did talk to two girls - one white one black about this - and they did give me one plausible explanation: the white one was married to a black guy, and she told me that because she lives in a relatively small community with a a small number of AAs, she wanted to avoid running into one of her AA aquaintances while "on the job". Ditto for the black girl. 

I hobby extensively in Europe (younger girls, cheaper, no fatties), and I've never had a problem there, either. 

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I don't see color either. 

Can we please stop with this pc bullshit? Everybody sees color. It's the first thing we see. And we all make assumptions from there. All of us.

Edited by 2Big

10 hours ago, 2Big said:

Can we please stop with this pc bullshit? Everybody sees color. It's the first thing we see. And we all make assumptions from there. All of us.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and beliefs. However, I personally see all races and ethnicities in this business. I don't use that as a screening tool. I use communication style, attitude, and board presence.:rolleyes: You are the last one that I am going to get into a cyber war with though. Enjoy your day. :D

36 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and beliefs. However, I personally see all races and ethnicities in this business. I don't use that as a screening tool. I use communication style, attitude, and board presence.:rolleyes: You are the last one that I am going to get into a cyber war with though. Enjoy your day. :D

Truth and always classy. 

14 hours ago, 2Big said:

And we all make assumptions from there. All of us.

No, we all don't. You're quite wrong. I'm not surprised.

This is an old topic possibly as old as the oldest profession. One thing has never been discussed--ladies have incalls at predominantly white-resident apartments and hotels. If white or Latino residents/guest or staff saw a number of young black men entering thier premises daily that could result in unwanted attention to the apt/hotel room the provider is in  

Look what happened at Starbucks recently. Two black customers arrested for no good reason. Black men draw unwanted attention to a providers incall. Especially at night. 

Edited by Diamond John