Bilal101

what is up with the no black guys thing.

57 posts in this topic

I’m an older black male looking to have fun. I have money. But I always get this resistance. Can someone tell me what’s going on

Be straight with me

I have always wondered the same. Recently I learned from conversations with a few ladies who have black "P's" that it's his rule she does not see black men.  Kinda silly imho 

8 hours ago, Bilal101 said:

I’m an older black male looking to have fun. I have money. But I always get this resistance. Can someone tell me what’s going on

Be straight with me

Fair question.  I also appreciate your directness.  That said, I don't know either, but if you hang here for awhile maybe you'll get answers.  Personally, I wouldn't let it stop me in the meantime, as I think  an older black male, should  have lots of options to play.  . 

40 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

I have always wondered the same. Recently I learned from conversations with a few ladies who have black "P's" that it's his rule she does not see black men.  Kinda silly imho 

This. I've always known it to be girls with "management" that didn't see AA... true business women dont discriminate! 💟

Xo

MeganMarie 

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

This. I've always known it to be girls with "management" that didn't see AA... true business women dont discriminate! 💟

Xo

MeganMarie 

I am totally with Megan and Danielle! There are some of us who only wishing to see Sober, clean, respectful, kind, generous, men. Which in my opinion has nothing to do with race, religion, creed. 

Personally, no clue! As others have mentioned previously, it’s management issues. I have seen some damn fine black men! Oh well, more for us ladies who will see black gentlemen. 

I will say one thing, if a guy calls and is really young and uses a language that includes the word ho, or bitches, or act like he needs to manage my ass, I won’t see him, no matter what what color he is.

Just now, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am totally with Megan and Danielle! There are some of us who only wishing to see Sober, clean, respectful, kind, generous, men. Which in my opinion has nothing to do with race, religion, creed. 

Hopefully some of our AA hobbyists will jump on here with some advice for this lovely gentleman! 💟

Never have been one to see skin color as a difference in people! Lets all just have fun!!

Xo

MeganMarie 

2 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Personally, no clue! As others have mentioned previously, it’s management issues. I have seen some damn fine black men! Oh well, more for us ladies who will see black gentlemen. 

I will say one thing, if a guy calls and is really young and uses a language that includes the word ho, or bitches, or act like he needs to manage my ass, I won’t see him, no matter what what color he is.

Yes!! That "management" language is NOT a thing.... 

Block those immature ones!!

1 minute ago, Mr.Pink said:

it's a choice, deal with it.

Why the negativity? This poor guy just wants advice and that's all you have to offer?! 

👎

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Why the negativity? This poor guy just wants advice and that's all you have to offer?! 

👎

sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.

1 minute ago, Mr.Pink said:

sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.

Being kind is being kind. Let's be realistic... did your comment HELP anybody? You'd think someone here so long would be nicer 🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, Bilal101 said:

Be straight with me

Honestly just having money is not going to do it with the legit ladies. From my limited experience you need to be a respectful person. Since you are older man, just use the manners you learned and I bet you will be golden.

11 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

it's a choice, deal with it.

The op did say be straight with him. Right or wrong it is the ladies choice. I would rather know a lady didn't like something about me before wasting our time and my money.

Granted the struggle is no doubt worse since listings were cut down. I recall seeing the no AA in them. Now only way to know is contact or hope they have a website.

I think its mostly to avoid the " management " Drama / Recruitment / BS

2 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I’d say SIZE

I'd say stereotype... IMHO

Xo

MeganMarie 

Ugh, this minefield subject.

As others have posted, at times, the lady has had a bad experience with an AA client, so, won't see. As mentioned, "managers" (real or wanna be). Seen ladies mention that some have treated them poorly (think wanna be rappers, bitches and hoes type mentality).

And it's not just AA guys that get the "no". I've seen in ads:

• No AA
  • No Latino
  • No Asian
  • No AA or Asian
  • 35+ only
  • 45+ only
  • Noone over 35
  • Noone heavier than N pounds
  • No facial hair

Unfortunately, with the current advertising environment, these disclaimers will no longer be there to help one steer clear from certain ladies.

8 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I’d say SIZE

If a Provider will double with POC Providers but refuse to see POC clients, for peace of mind I have to think it’s a stereotypical size thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

If I want to boost an ego I think it’s because inferior intimidation of having to put in more effort to satisfy (don’t roll your eyes, it’s a real stereotype thing).

I like my last go to to be racism because I expect more from people that put effort in to not interacting with 15% of the world population. That takes dedication and I genuinely don’t want believe those claiming to be emotionally intelligent/competent/sane/compassionate people do that on purpose. 

Ijs 🙆🏾‍♀️

XxKae Marie

20 minutes ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

If a Provider will double with POC Providers but refuse to see POC clients, for peace of mind I have to think it’s a stereotypical size thing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

If I want to boost an ego I think it’s because inferior intimidation of having to put in more effort to satisfy (don’t roll your eyes, it’s a real stereotype thing).

I like my last go to to be racism because I expect more from people that put effort in to not interacting with 15% of the world population. That takes dedication and I genuinely don’t want believe those claiming to be emotionally intelligent/competent/sane/compassionate people do that on purpose. 

Ijs 🙆🏾‍♀️

XxKae Marie

This!! 👐👐👐👐

21 hours ago, Bilal101 said:

Be straight with me

I think it's because they assume that they would have more problems with young black men.  I myself do not see in color, I  only view and observe someone by how they conduct themselves.  Treat me good I treat you good.

Thanks you. Now I can see more of a open perspective. Negative or positive I appreciate it. And I will use it!

13 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I’d say SIZE

Ding ding ding ding.......we have a winner Bob! Tell em what they've won....

Please help a guy out.  I've been around a hell of a long time (and I do mean a long time), but have never heard the acronym POC.  Please tell me what it means.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

Please help a guy out.  I've been around a hell of a long time (and I do mean a long time), but have never heard the acronym POC.  Please tell me what it means.

Thank you!

People of Color. 

Thanks Fish!  I just couldn't come up with the acronym, no matter how hard I tried.  I must be getting old.

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Thanks Fish!  I just couldn't come up with the acronym, no matter how hard I tried.  I must be getting old.

I was lost too....🤦‍♀️

wouldn't you'd rather know before hand you're not welcome before you show up?

Mr. Pink has a good point.  Some gals just feel that way, and you have to honor their choices whether we think they are appropriate, etc.:  it's their bodies and they get to decide who comes inside.  If a lady has that mindset, it's much better to see it in the ad and skip over it, than show up and have the door slammed in your face (I have heard of this happening on several occasions).  I know it's not much comfort, but its a fact.  Reading over this thread, you might get some ideas of who is interested :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Happymon said:

... if you hang here for awhile maybe you'll get answers....an older black male, should  have lots of options to play.  . 

53 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Reading over this thread, you might get some ideas of who is interested :rolleyes:

With these sorts of topics, the mountain ALWAYS comes to Mohammed.