Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnnybgood

411 on summer gypsy?

15 posts in this topic

Look on the forum for smokin hot blonde!

22 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I messaged the guy that gave the negative review.  I really want to know the details on what's so bad, because her photos/body/face are amazing.  She might end up having to choose a different profession if the negative reviews keep coming.

Her newest review did not confirm that the ad photos were actually her.   Thats a red flag.

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I didn't see that but I'm betting it was a NCNS then.  Her other profile "Bunny" had 14 reviews and all the one's I seen stated the pics were accurate.

NCNS is THE biggest red flag.    

8 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Her newest review did not confirm that the ad photos were actually her.   Thats a red flag.

The girl in the photos is exactly who you'll see behind the door. I even have her snap where she posted on their regularly when she was in the DTC. I think what made her get so many negative reviews is not that she's fake but didn't live up to the reviewers expectations. 

I just wonder how many no's this chick has to get before dudes wise up?? So she's hot and has a nice body, there's plenty of ladies here who are just as hot and have just as nice bodies who also have good reviews. Why not give the ladies who have worked their ass off for those good reviews your time and attention? They've definitely earned the right to have it. 

On 5/13/2018 at 11:03 AM, lakerboy24 said:

The girl in the photos is exactly who you'll see behind the door. I even have her snap where she posted on their regularly when she was in the DTC. I think what made her get so many negative reviews is not that she's fake but didn't live up to the reviewers expectations. 

Its ridiculous to build up expectations before any hobby appointment.  Best to take it as is. But it is odd that so many others do not confirm the pictures of being of her.

3 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I did get 2 replies from guys that did reviews.  One guy stated she is exactly like the photos and he hasn't posted in this thread.  He had a kind of "meh" feeling on her. He said she was absolutely gorgeous but there was only one thing on the menu, everything else was off the table.  I can see why she got so many negative reviews if she did the absolute bare minimum.  The other negative was a NCNS.

I had seen her a couple times. She is gorgeous but the menu is very limited. It was fun but my experience with her left something to be desired. I did get a message from another reviewer stating that she had rushed him to finish before their time was up. I didn't have that issue with her though. It seems she's inconsistent with her encounters and you really don't know what you'll get. So at best, you'll have an okay time with a really hot, young girl. Are you willing to role the dice and hope for the best? I did twice and got the most I could hope for. I probably won't chance it again.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Its ridiculous to build up expectations before any hobby appointment.  Best to take it as is. But it is odd that so many others do not confirm the pictures of being of her.

Exactly. Which is why I always do my best to do enough research on a girl before seeing her so I know, or have an idea of what to expect. Before going in I made sure that she was indeed real, but also learned the service was going to be 3G at best. So I knew exactly what I was going to get; a limited 3G experience with a stunning hot girl. Because I had realistic expectations, I got exactly what I wanted and wasn't disappointed. 

So I have no info on this lady, that said why are the accounts not linked if as it seems she is the same girl?

4 hours ago, acmb2017 said:

So I have no info on this lady, that said why are the accounts not linked if as it seems she is the same girl?

We already established that she's real and her service is 3G at best. What more info do you need?

I need none. She is not my type sad to say. Just made an observation as she seemed to have 2 accounts. If I am mistaken disregard me.