Marilyn Desire

Quality of clients-No Shows

28 posts in this topic

I've been very dissapointed by the quality of clients I’m getting from TOB lately. It appears the douche bags, flakes, and no shows who were all over BP are now contacting providers on TOB.

5 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

I've been very dissapointed by the quality of clients I’m getting from TOB lately. It appears the douche bags, flakes, and no shows who were all over BP are now contacting providers on TOB.

So much agreement.... like they act like "recommendations" the ladies have are FAKE! so many ncns and flakes!

It has to get better soon, right?

Xo 

MeganMarie 

I just wrote with Zelda’s help some advice on how to weed out your garden of bad callers/txt machines

16 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I just wrote with Zelda’s help some advice on how to weed out your garden of bad callers/txt machines

Are you going to share the secret method with all of us? LOL :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Are you going to share the secret method with all of us? LOL :rolleyes:

Lol I am a mad woman! And I often change it up! However the more you mess with us ladies (not Bora Bora) but the trolls that have found TOB. The more we must tighten our due diligence grip! 😘

I had a client actually show up to my incall and pretend like he needed to go to the atm but after 30 mins I realized he wasn’t coming back. 

He was African American mid 30’s and approximately 6 feet tall. 

He insisted that I keep the door slightly open. I got freaked out and left. I believe he was trying to set me up to be robbed.

17 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I had a client actually show up to my incall and pretend like he needed to go to the atm but after 30 mins I realized he wasn’t coming back. 

He insisted that I keep the door slightly open. I got freaked out and left. I believe he was trying to set me up to be robbed.

You should have just mased that jackass, just out of principal. I can't imagine any real guy is going to show up first. Then need to go to the atm, or at least I would hope not . . .

9 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

There are also a lot more reviews submitted by newbies. Reviews of ladies I hadn’t heard of up until a couple months ago. I think a good portion of the old school TOB guys have decided to batten down the hatches. I feel bad for the young ladies trying to get off the ground. I’m not sure there’s a remedy for The Swarm. Probably going to turn a lot of soft sweethearts into stone. 

No show sucks for both parties. This is how it will be until we get proper lows passed!!

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

There are also a lot more reviews submitted by newbies. Reviews of ladies I hadn’t heard of up until a couple months ago. I think a good portion of the old school TOB guys have decided to batten down the hatches. I feel bad for the young ladies trying to get off the ground. I’m not sure there’s a remedy for The Swarm. Probably going to turn a lot of soft sweethearts into stone. 

Already happening sweetheart! I’ve had several friends in tears....their regulars aren’t coming around. Not sure if the guys are scared, not into it, being cautious or what but these are scary times!!!  I’ve been around long enough to see things change. Economic downturns etc, but this, this effing SUCKS! 

I'm not sure what's stopping the regulars. I don't get out as much as I used to, because I moved a couple years ago, and my favorite provider is now too far away to visit more than a couple times a year, and I haven't found anyone new that I like as much.

I wish more of the providers here, especially the newer ones, had personal web sites... I'm not likely to reach out based on a headline and a couple photos without knowing if she has an incall location, what her rates are (if it's too expensive, I don't want to waste her time, and if they're offering bargain quarter hours, that makes me nervous, too), and something about her personality.

It would be nice if TOB added a field for incall/outcall. And had better granularity for location. Denver (Broomfield) is a lot different than Denver (DTC), by over an hour. Even a N, S, E, W designation would help. In the meantime, that would be a nice thing for providers to include in the listing headline, if not on their web site.

I need to get out more.

Lately it has been horrible with the no shows! 

20 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

Very sorry you are having to deal with this.  We're all feeling our way in this new environment.

20 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

Question... Does it make a difference to you ladies knowing the longevity of a gentleman as a member of the board?

Now that it seems like new providers and members joining everyday.

I’m sorry for all the fuckery some of you ladies and gentlemen are experiencing.  My flake factor is extremely low to nonexistent and I think that’s because my requirements are p411 or solid and established references.  

Please let the ladies that vouched for these asshats know their current behavior. 

Just because someone says they found you on TOB does not make them a member or one in good standing. Please always get someone to send you a pm if they claim to be an established member.  

Be safe and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Already happening sweetheart! I’ve had several friends in tears....their regulars aren’t coming around. Not sure if the guys are scared, not into it, being cautious or what but these are scary times!!!  I’ve been around long enough to see things change. Economic downturns etc, but this, this effing SUCKS! 

At the risk of again being a bullet-ducking messenger, I think I know what is happening. I do NOT think guys are being scared or cautious. The recent changes have caused everyone to take a step back, take a few deep breaths, pause, re-evaluate, re-design, etc. This applies to Guys, Ladies, and the Board and is\was a 100% normal , expected, and anticipated reaction. Here is the unexpected part effecting the regulars to which you refer:  Although we call this the "hobby", the fact is it is an ADDICTION. Indeed, since sex addiction is an issue unto itself, this venture is kind of a DOUBLE addiction. Let's disconnect the buzz word panic from that word so we can deal in truth. This is an addiction. What happens to addicts of anything when what they are addicted to becomes unavailable, changed, or difficult to get? Some move to new addictions, others quite, some cut back. That's why drug dealers don't take long (planned) vacations. I think that is what is happening here. The "sperm of the moment" business is largely gone now.  The lesser information lessens the "withdrawl symptoms" that were once ramped up by tasty ads and reviews. The longer and different information\verification processes creates a "cooling off" period. These withdrawl reductions are additive to an overall reduction of addiction triggered by the step-back period.

23 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

At the risk of again being a bullet-ducking messenger, I think I know what is happening. I do NOT think guys are being scared or cautious. The recent changes have caused everyone to take a step back, take a few deep breaths, pause, re-evaluate, re-design, etc. This applies to Guys, Ladies, and the Board and is\was a 100% normal , expected, and anticipated reaction. Here is the unexpected part effecting the regulars to which you refer:  Although we call this the "hobby", the fact is it is an ADDICTION. Indeed, since sex addiction is an issue unto itself, this venture is kind of a DOUBLE addiction. Let's disconnect the buzz word panic from that word so we can deal in truth. This is an addiction. What happens to addicts of anything when what they are addicted to becomes unavailable, changed, or difficult to get? Some move to new addictions, others quite, some cut back. That's why drug dealers don't take long (planned) vacations. I think that is what is happening here. The "sperm of the moment" business is largely gone now.  The lesser information lessens the "withdrawl symptoms" that were once ramped up by tasty ads and reviews. The longer and different information\verification processes creates a "cooling off" period. These withdrawl reductions are additive to an overall reduction of addiction triggered by the step-back period.

Are you saying us ladies should crash the sex anonymous meetings in our ho outfits and gear? 😂😂

22 hours ago, sinfuldesire said:

TAVihvo.png?1

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Are you saying us ladies should crash the sex anonymous meetings in our ho outfits and gear? 😂😂

Only if you inform me first so I can start attending.

You can drive the rv for us 😂

31 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

The recent changes have caused everyone to take a step back, take a few deep breaths, pause, re-evaluate, re-design, etc. This applies to Guys, Ladies, and the Board and is\was a 100% normal , expected, and anticipated reaction.

Preach!

Even before The Upheaval, I was not playing as much as I once did. It was becoming less and less play and more work to play. To paint in broad strokes, it used to be call a lady, play. Then, need references. Then two. Three. Some want four. And the reference needs to be last couple of months. And now copy of ID or work information. And then the rates go up. And need to block out three hours, minimum, in the day to make the roundtrip drive and get at least an hour in.

Fine print: not telling ladies to not do their verification, it's just something that can at times get a bit over the top and makes, at least me, to move on.

Now, for the ladies, understand the pain. Yes, since TOB is pretty much the only storefront in Denver these days, every BP and ECCIE scammer/PIA is coming here. Imo, not going to get better anytime soon, so, will need to hike-up the big girl thong and muddle along best you can.

9 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Would make me want to go to meetings.

Road Trip!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You can drive the rv for us 😂

Admiral C is correct about the hobby being an addiction for mongers. The increasrd difficulty booking the addict-serving providers gives hobbyists time to cool off using one hand. Also, many smart mongers are dropping the old milf providers and finding new talent in strip clubs where many BP ladies are now. Rates at 200 hr are easily found and you get a perfect beauty too--and no screening required. 

Edited by Diamond John

Love me my MILFs (and the occasional GILF).  For a guy located in Dullass, you sure pretend to know a lot about Denver.

13 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

I'm not sure what's stopping the regulars. I don't get out as much as I used to, because I moved a couple years ago, and my favorite provider is now too far away to visit more than a couple times a year, and I haven't found anyone new that I like as much.

I wish more of the providers here, especially the newer ones, had personal web sites... I'm not likely to reach out based on a headline and a couple photos without knowing if she has an incall location, what her rates are (if it's too expensive, I don't want to waste her time, and if they're offering bargain quarter hours, that makes me nervous, too), and something about her personality.

It would be nice if TOB added a field for incall/outcall. And had better granularity for location. Denver (Broomfield) is a lot different than Denver (DTC), by over an hour. Even a N, S, E, W designation would help. In the meantime, that would be a nice thing for providers to include in the listing headline, if not on their web site.

I need to get out more.

Thats a great idea I will keep that in mind on my headline!

22 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Omg scary!