TheOcho8

PM-friendly hobbyists

24 posts in this topic

Exactly! That's what I had just commented a few minutes ago in some other thread.

I'm out of rep points lol

But yes, this is just to help everyone out on here be safe.

2 hours ago, TheOcho8 said:

Not certain if this allowed or not (or if it's already been addressed in another topic), but with all the new changes coming about around here, but I am available by pm to let someone know if a provider I've reviewed is good or not. FYI, unless I know that I can trust you, it won't be very detailed but will have enough info to help you out. Kaduk, please delete if inappropriate thanks!

Agree completely, with emphasis on red.

4 hours ago, TheOcho8 said:

Not certain if this allowed or not (or if it's already been addressed in another topic), but with all the new changes coming about around here, but I am available by pm to let someone know if a provider I've reviewed is good or not. FYI, unless I know that I can trust you, it won't be very detailed but will have enough info to help you out. Kaduk, please delete if inappropriate thanks!

I believe this cooperation is very necessary 

Great thread!! Enjoy seeing men take initiative to avoid conflict with ladies! 

💟💟💟

MeganMarie 

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

💟💟💟

MeganMarie 

Yes! Yes! Yes! Fantastic job! Agree with Megan! Thank you men!

💗💗💗

This has been addressed in a few theeads. That said I stand by my previous posts. I will answer pm's but will not get specific about anything if I don't know/trust you.

1 minute ago, acmb2017 said:

This has been addressed in a few theeads. That said I stand by my previous posts. I will answer pm's but will not get specific about anything if I don't know/trust you.

Keep the juicy stuff to yourself... 😂😂😂

17 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

💟💟💟

MeganMarie 

It’s actually been going on for quite sometime even before the changes.😎

7 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

It’s actually been going on for quite sometime even before the changes.😎

Do yall do group messages, with all the latest gossip?  🤔🤔🤔

😂😂

I do not group message, and will not be in the gossip circle I think. But happy is correct , messages were more rare before but did take place.

4 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂

Hmmm. I guess not because I don’t get the latest gossip.😎😇

39 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂

hmmm I didn't know men gossiped... :D

Just now, Bora Bora said:

hmmm I didn't know men gossiped... :D

My point exactly.,😎

What a great thread!  So good to see you guys working together. 

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What a great thread!  So good to see you guys working together. 

Thanks Miss Laci, 

We all need Or rather SHOULD work together. I was thinking about this the other day. We all know what each other wants, Provider/Clients . So why not facilitate that? 😎

Just a thought—-> Group Messaging, Ask first;

If you are in a one on one messaging always make sure you ask that individual first if it’s OK to add another User and/or additional users.

~

On 5/6/2018 at 9:54 AM, TheOcho8 said:

Right on Ocho! Thank you for offering, feel the same way if interested in the ladies I've seen too.

There has always been pm communication.  In my experience it's generally been highly appropriate.  Arrangements about meetings, introductions,  questions and clarifications about posts or reviews and sometimes even arguments are taken off line.  I've never felt uncomfortable with the questions I've been asked nor uncomfortable setting limits on what I say.  However, as long as the current situation persists, it's a brand new world.  Even the most basic information (ie, gfe, 3g, rub only, why 'no') is difficult to determine. I think the lack of information is a huge barrier to entry for both providers and dates.  Guys that don't have extensive experience or piles of disposable income and a desire to piss it away  are going to be reluctant to enter.  Same with new ladies.  It's going to be significantly more difficult to replace a valued contact who has moved on. Go back three years and see who was dominating posts, reviews  or ads.  Then go back three years before that.  There's a lot of churn.  When I visit a provider, I need to remember that I'm blessed to see an extraordinary lady at a reasonable cost because her total cost is shared by a lot of others who help keep her in this business.  Without a community, there is no community.  

Unless we want this to be a dwindling, diminishing and unrewarding place to play, we better get generous with information when it's requested.  I'm not suggesting anyone gets a TER style back channel review, but: "I said no because her roommate sat smoking on the next bed during the duration of our session" or "I said yes because she's the bees knees"  are not damaging to anyone.  As Ben Franklin said of an entirely more serious situation: "We must all hang together or surely we shall all hang alone." 

Edited by Happymon

4 hours ago, Happymon said:

There has always been pm communication.  In my experience it's generally been highly appropriate.  Arrangements about meetings, introductions,  questions and clarifications about posts or reviews and sometimes even arguments are taken off line.  I've never felt uncomfortable with the questions I've been asked nor uncomfortable setting limits on what I say.  However, as long as the current situation persists, it's a brand new world.  Even the most basic information (ie, gfe, 3g, rub only, why 'no') is difficult to determine. I think the lack of information is a huge barrier to entry for both providers and dates.  Guys that don't have extensive experience or piles of disposable income and a desire to piss it away  are going to be reluctant to enter.  Same with new ladies.  It's going to be significantly more difficult to replace a valued contact who has moved on. Go back three years and see who was dominating posts, reviews  or ads.  Then go back three years before that.  There's a lot of churn.  When I visit a provider, I need to remember that I'm blessed to see an extraordinary lady at a reasonable cost because her total cost is shared by a lot of others who help keep her in this business.  Without a community, there is no community.  

Unless we want this to be a dwindling, diminishing and unrewarding place to play, we better get generous with information when it's requested.  I'm not suggesting anyone gets a TER style back channel review, but: "I said no because her roommate sat smoking on the next bed during the duration of our session" or "I said yes because she's the bees knees"  are not damaging to anyone.  As Ben Franklin said of an entirely more serious situation: "We must all hang together or surely we shall all hang alone." 

Excellent post!

I'm happy to forward what little info I have, if I can confirm the questioner is really a prospective client.

In the past couple days I have reached to some reviewers for some additional feedback. Mostly about ads that can be readdifferently and a lady with a lowreview count.  I have found exceptional cooperation from them and have even been about to return the favor.  I have not gotten, nor do I want the salacious detailed a little more info to make an informed decision.

I think all cumminication is great and with out it makes things dreary. But i do have to say as being a noob everyone i have interacted with has been very nice and very helpful i tip my hat to you. Smile be happy and hobby on my freinds.