Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Me So Horny, Me So Horny, Me Luv U Long Time

21 posts in this topic

After watching cinematic classics like "Trike Patrol" and "Asian Street Meat", I'm thinking I might be interested in going to Thailand. Anyone who has been there care to share some experiences? Places to go? Places to avoid? Would like to just rent a room, then have girls come over, making it clear that I'm not interested in being their "boyfliend" or taking them shopping.;)

Edited by 2Big

Haven’t been, but the tag line made me giggle...was just listening to that song lol! 

Under NO circumstances (that means ABSOLUTELY NONE) ever rent or ride on a motor bike or scooter.  EVER!!!  

The last time was in the late 60s you could have anything you wanted without any difficulties but as I said a long time ago and things change have fun

Great, now that song is going to run through my head ALL day. :P Ahhhhh.... memories...

I've viewed some documentaries, and it still seemed like anything goes in Thailand.

The tag line reminded me of a line in the movie Full Metal Jacket.  The exact same words.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

The tag line reminded me of a line in the movie Full Metal Jacket.  The exact same words.

Good movie brings back memories some good some fun some interesting but all real life

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

Under NO circumstances (that means ABSOLUTELY NONE) ever rent or ride on a motor bike or scooter.  EVER!!!  

Care to elaborate?

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

The last time was in the late 60s

Man, you can always count on TOB for up to date information.;)

Edited by 2Big

2 hours ago, Keyser said:

Care to elaborate?

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Crazy traffic. 

Be careful 

They dont call it BangCunt for a good reason LMAO!  some of the most beautiful and Most Populated post ops in the world. 

True Bangkok originals! 

pun intended 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, 2Big said:

After watching cinematic classics like "Trike Patrol" and "Asian Street Meat", I'm thinking I might be interested in going to Thailand. Anyone who has been there care to share some experiences? Places to go? Places to avoid? Would like to just rent a room, then have girls come over, making it clear that I'm not interested in being their "boyfliend" or taking them shopping.;)

Never Done There Been that! BUT I work with a HOT Thia! DAMN she's fine! :cool: Married! :(

Great times at Nana Plaza, but 18 years ago. The Nana Hotel has a disco in the basement where the ladies congregate. You would not have to leave the hotel. I mean, outside there's all that culture shit. ;)

Edited by Kosinski

Check out utube for informative vids and tons of info. Cheap Charley is one that posts from there

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

stKHejQ.jpg?1

😂😂😂😂

On 5/6/2018 at 3:04 AM, 2Big said:

https://www.kingepic.com/

On 5/6/2018 at 11:31 AM, airamericavet65 said:

Good movie brings back memories some good some fun some interesting but all real life

Try the Papillon Soo Soo... delicious!