Turtle138

Time to hang it up ?

55 posts in this topic

Ladies and Gentlemen 

Some of you will think of this as a rant but l think it's time to give this hobby a rest.

Due to the lack of real information and how inflation has struck this industry it's time give it a rest.

There are some great ladies that provide an excellent  service and value for what companionship  they provide.

Unfortunately we are being played by some.

My reviews  represent some quality ladies and it's time to find a utr or low volume provider or give this thing a rest.

Oh where are the milf sugar babies?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

There are some great ladies that provide an excellent  service and value for what companionship  they provide.

Unfortunately we are being played by some.

Well... then maybe the solution is to keep visiting with the great ladies and stay away from the others.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will miss you puddin head😢

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, Turtle138 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen 

Some of you will think of this as a rant but l think it's time to give this hobby a rest.

Due to the lack of real information and how inflation has struck this industry it's time give it a rest.

There are some great ladies that provide an excellent  service and value for what companionship  they provide.

Unfortunately we are being played by some.

My reviews  represent some quality ladies and it's time to find a utr or low volume provider or give this thing a rest.

Oh where are the milf sugar babies?

'Being played by some' ...... Same goes for some 'boys' that have infiltrated TOB after the change. I am UTR right now and will remain, because of the influx of scams, ect, on both sides. TOB was pretty unbreakable under the old system as far as the scams, fakes, ect goes, but now....it's showing to be, not so much. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you and i've been struggling myself recently, but I think trying to adjust to the new reality makes more sense then throwing in the towel. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its funny how many of us seem to be thinking along the same lines. The recent changes haven't helped I somehow find myself not nearly as intrigued in the ads as I once was. Many of the better ladies I've met are no longer in the biz or I can't meet them for other reasons, but overall, I feel as though there's nothing here for me any more. I'm in touch with someone who is very utr and perhaps she could be one I could meet but nothing else besides.

I guess every journey has an end...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I hear you and i've been struggling myself recently, but I think trying to adjust to the new reality makes more sense then throwing in the towel. 

I totally  agree  with that statement but l hate throwing Ben down a rabbit hole.

Guess l need a low volume provider or a good actress.

Passion is the fruit of life!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

I hear you and i've been struggling myself recently, but I think trying to adjust to the new reality makes more sense then throwing in the towel. 

I think this is affecting many of us (on both sides of the equation" and I appreciate many in our TOB community for keeping it going, keeping it fun, finding creative ways to move forward and helping us continue to share some fun times with one another.  But it does feel different.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, gone are the days of the incredibly lazy who wanted a virtual guarantee of not only legitimate but also a detailed list of services, etc.  Log on, pick off the "shelf" and shazam!  Golden.  But for those willing to take a chance on a new lady after proper research, willing to go see someone just knowing it is not a sting and risk one donation just to see what the menu is, (and who are kinda turned on by the mystery) and who are willing to do some research and back channel with a few trustworthy individuals and to train their gut to be trustworthy it still beats the hell out of bar trolling, dating, and abstinence. I still can find with relatively little effort way more fine options than I have time and money for.  Oh yeah - and regulars are even more to be treasured.  JMHO Rock on.

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I’m just naive, but I don’t understand the issue.:confused:  I would think that there is someone here for everyone and every budget. Hmmm...

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, raul said:

Its funny how many of us seem to be thinking along the same lines. The recent changes haven't helped I somehow find myself not nearly as intrigued in the ads as I once was. Many of the better ladies I've met are no longer in the biz or I can't meet them for other reasons, but overall, I feel as though there's nothing here for me any more. I'm in touch with someone who is very utr and perhaps she could be one I could meet but nothing else besides.

I guess every journey has an end...

This topic is interesting to me because I have been feeling the same way and didn’t realize it. I am on this site multiple times a day. But the draw is gone somehow. I will go through pages of listing and Nothing. I don’t know what’s changed. Well except my pocketbook. Even if I had more funds for this hobby, something changed for me. Not enough to throw in the towel. I guess I’m trying to chase a particular experience and haven’t been able to recreate it yet? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Exactly  it's the experience  that we chase. It's the disappointments that pulls us back.

I tried again yesterday  with a fbsm could of went to massage envy  and had the same ending.

Another bait and switch.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we hang up the negativity?! EVERYBODY has had/will have BAD experiences... it's part of life... If the ladies complained on the forum as much as the gents.... they wouldn't have any clients....

I'm running out of sympathy on these posts... ALL the ladies I associate with on the board AIM to please and give the best experience possible... 

Sitting over here trying to figure out where these men are finding such bad experiences...

I hope it gets better for you! Maybe post on the forum for advice on ladies!

Xo

MeganMarie 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Time to hang it up?"

My experience has always been, when I'm asking myself these kind of questions, I already know the answers. I'm usually looking for some sort of validation/confirmation. The truth is, this kind of stuff you are complaining about happens everyday in the hobby, with or without the added bullshit from all the changes. If you're unhappy hobbying these days, it's probably time to stop and focus on the things that do make you happy, or find a new hobby that will be more fulfilling for you. Whatever you decide, best wishes on your journey. Hopefully you will make it a positive one. 💙

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, raul said:

Its funny how many of us seem to be thinking along the same lines. The recent changes haven't helped I somehow find myself not nearly as intrigued in the ads as I once was. Many of the better ladies I've met are no longer in the biz or I can't meet them for other reasons, but overall, I feel as though there's nothing here for me any more. I'm in touch with someone who is very utr and perhaps she could be one I could meet but nothing else besides.

I guess every journey has an end...

I think the reason we aren't as intrigued by the ads is everything has been desexualized. Nothing can be explicit anymore, the providers don't flirt and tease over text anymore, the reviews aren't explicit, the pics aren't explicit. It's not sexy anymore.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is very different now.  But there are a lot of positive options still.    Hate to bring it up, but we are dealing within a potentially illegal environment.  Having TOB - even in its more limited status - and all of the most wonderful providers, is a great resource.  The "world wide web" still immensely helps us all.  Thank you.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lex7 said:

I think the reason we aren't as intrigued by the ads is everything has been desexualized. Nothing can be explicit anymore, the providers don't flirt and tease over text anymore, the reviews aren't explicit, the pics aren't explicit. It's not sexy anymore.

Hmm...so we got rid of the sex novel like spank bank material (reviews)...and now you must use your imagination and be willing to communicate more efficiently. Think of playboy, they changed for decades and still was successful. 

I think it’s still ok. These specific changes can make everyone better if we let it. Our world is so instantly gratifying that a little effort into what we want should be rewarding.

Realistically, we complained before the changes because this that and the other. We’re never fully sasisfied so make the most of it! Knitting didn’t go out of style because they started using plastic needles. P4P won’t go out of style because we can’t be irresponsibly lazy anymore. Heads up, chest out!

We got this! 💋 

 

XxKae Marie

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lex7 said:

I think the reason we aren't as intrigued by the ads is everything has been desexualized. Nothing can be explicit anymore, the providers don't flirt and tease over text anymore, the reviews aren't explicit, the pics aren't explicit. It's not sexy anymore.

Staying UTR is smart right now but doesn't eliminate rotten eggs for both men and ladies. But flirting isn't a crime so not sure why that would stop. It's about sticking to those you trust and engaging with those who are willing to chat and answer questions. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My take on this is I have had no time to see the ladies I know and enjoy anymore, let alone meet any of the new ones. Since all the changes I only really miss not having to ask stupid questions that were answered in the listings. My advice to any lady would be to get and keep up to date an actual working website. I personally despise the idea of having to call or text to get an answer on basic information. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry too late to edit above. Before asked I will list what I think basic info is.

General Area-as Denver is a mess to drive around

In/Out or all the above

Massage or more..

And I know this is going to be a touchy one but I know plenty of sites that have rates listed. I can't stand asking and would hate to show up with the wrong amount.

I may be off base but I wager there was no where near as much nonsense the ladies had to deal with when more info was out there. I also notice a recurring theme of the "lazy" way it used to be. Yes it was way easier but times have changed and we can all improve with the help of each other on getting to a new normal. I say instead of whining we start working on a happy medium and get back to having fun.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find the ads interesting and intriguing. Some lady's pics are still plenty explicit enough. I've always looked at pic's first, to find someone that is visually appealing to me. I then look for compatible menu items, for mutual interests, then donations. Having to actually communicate with a prospective date. To me, just adds to the experience. Exchanging information could/should be fun and interesting. And, give a glimpse of how you both will get along together in person.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys sound like a bunch of whining kids doing the hokey pokey. 

This part of life should be fun. When it stops being fun maybe the time to exit has come. 

But complaining isn’t going to help. Happy is a choice and always the best one. Either save your moolah and yank one out or roll the dice and make a new friend. 

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I may offer what I think is some constructive advice...

If you are having troubles finding a satisfying session and feel like you are being taken advantage of, maybe you are looking at this wrong.  I know some guys prefer to sample all of the flavors of the day, but with the influx of all the new ladies, maybe that is were the problem lies.  You don't know for sure what you are getting into.  Granted the new ladies have to establish themselves, but after several No recommendations, they will weed themselves out.

Maybe the solution is to stick with the ladies who have been around here a long time and have developed solid reputations.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just going to take more effort to find someone who you think you'll have a good time with. Or just take a chance on someone and hope to be pleasantly surprised when you see them. I've done the latter a few times and the gamble enhances the experience for me when the lady is even just decent at what she does.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, acmb2017 said:

also notice a recurring theme of the "lazy" way it used to be. Yes it was way easier but times have changed and we can all improve with the help of each other on getting to a new normal. I say instead of whining we start working on a happy medium and get back to having fun.

This. Both gents and ladies.

Whining from both sides since it seems everyone got complacent. And everyone will need to readjust to the new normal. Or move on.

Now, a number of the guys seem to be refugees from BP, ECCIE and are not happy that their easy to schedule under $100 ladies are no longer out there. Or their "I'm XYZ on ECCIE, and I will leave a bad review if you don't do it my way" schtick does not work here. For them, put them on ignore. Been working well for me and these PIA.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You guys sound like a bunch of whining kids doing the hokey pokey. 

This part of life should be fun. When it stops being fun maybe the time to exit has come. 

But complaining isn’t going to help. Happy is a choice and always the best one. Either save your moolah and yank one out or roll the dice and make a new friend. 

Laci is right! I have said it several times, but what the heck, I'll say it again:  Nothing has really changed for the guys except there are more flakes out there, so what?  You can still browse the photos in the ads, check out to see if the pics are similar and if other guys have said "yes," and you then dial for dollies.  Usually I stick to regulars, but this weekend didn't work out for that, and I found a couple of nice ladies, who showed up on time, etc., etc., etc.  I guess this is a new environment if you never had to do any homework, but if you always did a bit of research, nothing has really changed.

I agree that it would be nice to have more information in advance, but I have never had any problem asking or getting answers to:

"I need to ask before I waste any of your time: what is your general location and how much is the donation for an hour of your time?"  I mean, really, even for the laziest of us, how hard is that to type or ask?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A lot of people ARE going to hang it up. Guys will....and that will force some girls to also. This is not FUD...this is fact. I can lay this out simply , without the various true, but unnecessary details. Go to any public place with lots of folks sitting around waiting, eating etc. 90% have heads down into phone\pad screens. Not books, magazines, newspapers, etc. That's who we are, that's what we are. We are "browse, click, buy". We become more so every day and other methods of commerce are being killed by it. The internet created a nuclear explosion of increase in the hobby. The convenience of the internet created entire new industries .....and destroyed entire industries. Now, much of that internet increase fuel has been undone regarding the hobby and much of that nuclear explosion increase is certain to decrease. Folks won't do the extra work. It's as simple as that. Many WILL hang it up. The internet giveth, and the internet taketh away....Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to end this post and run out to Blockbuster and rent me a movie.

Edited by Admiral C
Missspllellling
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

A lot of people ARE going to hang it up. Guys will....and that will force some girls to also. This is not FUD...this is fact. I can lay this out simply , without the various true, but unnecessary details. Go to any public place with lots of folks sitting around waiting, eating etc. 90% have heads down into phone\pad screens. Not books, magazines, newspapers, etc. That's who we are, that's what we are. We are "browse, click, buy". We become more so every day and other methods of commerce are being killed by it. The internet created a nuclear explosion of increase in the hobby. The convenience of the internet created entire new industries .....and destroyed entire industries. Now, much of that internet increase fuel has been undone regarding the hobby and much of that nuclear explosion increase is certain to decrease. Folks won't do the extra work. It's as simple as that. Many WILL hang it up. The internet giveth, and the internet taketh away....Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to end this post and run out to Blockbuster and rent me a movie.

Be kind and rewind😂😂

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Can we hang up the negativity?! EVERYBODY has had/will have BAD experiences... it's part of life... If the ladies complained on the forum as much as the gents.... they wouldn't have any clients....

I'm running out of sympathy on these posts... ALL the ladies I associate with on the board AIM to please and give the best experience possible... 

Sitting over here trying to figure out where these men are finding such bad experiences...

I hope it gets better for you! Maybe post on the forum for advice on ladies!

Xo

MeganMarie 

Megan is right! Where are these guys finding these ladies that are giving the bad experiences. There are so many choices on this board that offer so many postive reviews and great reputations that it isn’t really that hard to find a great time. You’ve just got to set your sights on proven ladies and leave the rest alone.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

 

Quote

 

I agree that it would be nice to have more information in advance, but I have never had any problem asking or getting answers to:

"I need to ask before I waste any of your time: what is your general location and how much is the donation for an hour of your time?"  I mean, really, even for the laziest of us, how hard is that to type or ask?

 

 

Never said I wouldn't/don't ask those questions. I just find any talk of donation to be tacky (Personal Hang Up). 

My advice was to maybe help the ladies get through the morons faster. I have seen several ladies who actually thanked me for reading and going through their website contact form. This should be the norm not an outlier. If I had a site with all info and got contacted with anything other than what i asked for I would block/delete and move on. Less than 60 seconds wasted and no need to put you in a bad mood dealing with as Laci says "Fuckery".

I can't wait for a big company to get sued and challenge this garbage, but until then I will keep rolling along. Have a good day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now