ilovewomen

Positions

44 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I would have to say my favorite position is either doggy or missionary with my heels locked behind the headboard. I took almost a decade of ballet as a younger woman and love getting all bent out of shape. :) 

But I also deeply enjoy almost any position my partner enjoys. It's all about the passion for me. 

Hard to find that passion, but indeed when it's there all positions are blissful.

10 hours ago, BallR said:

Hard to find that passion, but indeed when it's there all positions are blissful.

I couldn't agree more. Passion tops everything for me. :) 

Edited by CallieVane

On Saturday, May 05, 2018 at 7:31 PM, fishndude57 said:

Then there's always kitchen sex...

euCwCjz.jpg?1

A little biting and scratching is always exciting.  I want to try the amazon position at least once.  I love all positions.

On 05/07/2018 at 10:32 AM, Laci French said:

How about 74. More the merrier 😂

I like 77, you get 8 more.

OK, this thread is exactly why I read the forum. Well done ladies and gentlemen! Now, who’s available, like, five minutes ago?

All of them! I love to be on top or reverse cowgirl and who doesn’t love doggy? Honestly though it’s not so much about the positions or what you look like while doing it, but just enjoying yourself in the moment & what feels good🔥💜🔥

Honestly depends on the person I am with. It’s more foreplay that works for me. Also slow, long strokes is always fantastic. This may sound weird but if I am not feeling some spark, chemistry then I am not going to orgasm anyway. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:31 AM, AnthointheAM said:

Kind of, like she is the drone coming in for a landing

https://www.xnxx.com/video-9qygpd4/women_fucking_men_in_the_amazon_position_compilation

So, I've been around a while, seen a few things, had some interesting experiences in life....

how did this never cum up for me before now??? 

you kids!  yeesh!