ilovewomen

Positions

44 posts in this topic

What is your favorite position to have sex?

Any that get me off! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Any, all, try new. ... I'm not stuck on just couple things. 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

All of them

Me in top, her on top, side by side, upside down.... Is there really a bad position for sex?? I mean, a few may be uncomfortable, but it's sex for God's sake. Add biting and scratching to the mix and I'm sold 

I Know!!!  I Know!!! Please call on me!!!  I Know!!!

It is Answer D - All of the above!!!

Now if you are trying to nail it down to the one position that I absolutely would never ever want to do without that would have to be the woman on top, sensually and deliberately grinding her bits into my bits and alternately deep French kissing and feeding her tits to me to be sucked and licked. 

Hope that wasn't to graphic for the forum.  Guess the Mods will let me know if I crossed the line...... If it was too graphic then it has been nice meeting ya'all!!

27 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Me in top, her on top, side by side, upside down.... Is there really a bad position for sex?? I mean, a few may be uncomfortable, but it's sex for God's sake. Add biting and scratching to the mix and I'm sold 

Uhhhh  yes there is.....  Married Oral Sex.  You meet in the hall, She says F@#k You, You say F@#k You and your done.......Don't ask me how I know this.....

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Uhhhh  yes there is.....  Married Oral Sex.  You meet in the hall, She says F@#k You, You say F@#k You and your done.......Don't ask me how I know this.....

That is known as hallway sex...been there done that with the ex!  🙄😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Winston_Smith said:

That is known as hallway sex...been there done that with the ex!  🙄😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

Then there's always kitchen sex...

euCwCjz.jpg?1

I have to cast my vote for favorite to be cowgirl. Close second is everything else.

Sitting on the bathroom counter.... Slish splash.

I enjoy them all but I find that I gravitate towards doggy during the beginning or at the end 

I would say lady on top is my favorite.... You get such a great view of her body, I like It when she is in control, and her on top Leta her control the speed the motion and she can still move around positions

15 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

Can't agree more let your imagination run wild twister can always help that imagination and spontaneity. A little bit of biting and scratching never dulls the moment

Pretty much all of them, though I’ve noticed since my hysterectomy, me on top is intense!!! For years I couldn’t get in that position, but now, whoa baby! 

Can't choose just one.  Depends on the lady.  Depends on the mood.  Depends on what is working at the moment.  Doggy can be fantastic because I enjoy a terrific tush.  Missionary because of the eye contact and kissing.  Lady on top to let her move however it pleases her (and me) while fondling breasts and grabbing hips.  Spoon style, on our sides, because of the relaxed and sensual nature of it.  Wow!!!!   Now I am horny as heck.  ;)

19 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Prone Bone.................................is my favorite without question................

19 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

Always wanted to try Amazon...

Is that because they deliver by drone

The one that makes my partner the happiest....The more they get off the more I do...:P

I would have to say my favorite position is either doggy or missionary with my heels locked behind the headboard. I took almost a decade of ballet as a younger woman and love getting all bent out of shape. :) 

But I also deeply enjoy almost any position my partner enjoys. It's all about the passion for me. 

7 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

One of these days, I'd like to try a 70... that's a 69 with one watching. ;)

I would have said 70 with a third person involved and participating :P

7 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I would have said 70 with a third person involved and participating :P

How about 74. More the merrier 😂

Just now, Laci French said:

How about 74. More the merrier 😂

74, 75, 80...as you said, the more the merrier