Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

63 posts in this topic

Guys! Where are y’all at? Seriously! I’m getting multiple girls saying they’re not getting any calls. So, I ask again, where are you guys at!?!? 

I caused an effing brown out from using my vibrator so much! Seriously, us girls have needs too! So come out, come out, wherever you are!

Weekends have been HORRIBLE LATELY! send your wives shopping and come out to play!! 😁😁😁

7 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Weekends have been HORRIBLE LATELY! send your wives shopping and come out to play!! 😁😁😁

Maybe FOSTA is "shrinking" our desires!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Bora Bora said:

You're so funny!! 😂😂😂

💕

I’m not scheduling because I’m enjoying the sunshine.  Try posting a listing and the men will absolutely flock to you!  If that doesn’t happen you are more than welcome to come to Denver and we can go dancing!

39 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Guys! Where are y’all at? Seriously! I’m getting multiple girls saying they’re not getting any calls. So, I ask again, where are you guys at!?!? 

I caused an effing brown out from using my vibrator so much! Seriously, us girls have needs too! So come out, come out, wherever you are!

And what’s a brown out?? Sounds messy😂😂

just come dance with me😉

Edited by Laci French

23 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I thought old water caused the shrinkage:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m not scheduling because I’m enjoying the sunshine.  Try posting a listing and the men will absolutely flock to you!  If that doesn’t happen you are more than welcome to come to Denver and we can go dancing!

All the girls reaching out to me have listings! I’m doing alright....working on my grant proposal for grad school, and I have plans. But I’m worried about some.

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I thought old water caused the shrinkage:lol: 

That should say “Cold water causes shrinkage”.

Pm or text me please. 

Edited by Laci French

If you guys are having shrinkage...I can help with that!:D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

7 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

If you guys are having shrinkage...I can help with that!:D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well aren't you just clever! 😂😂 

Been extremely busy with the band stuff trying to record an EP and practice and then work picking up for the summer months.. I'm sure everyone will be out playing again soon.. I know I plan on resuming my hedonistic ways very soon

Damn and Double Damn.....  Beautiful Ladies in need and here I am stuck out in the Wasteland.....

All these needs to fulfill! And I am stuck working in Backhawk. Just waiting for a group to finish up and take them back to Denver.  Maybe I should have one of you do a car date. It is a big bus. lol

I have been tied down to work. However when I have had the time I try to take advantage. 

I hope the ladies can get back to getting what they need to be or no one will be having fun.

I was hobbying too frequent and too fast for a bit there and now I’m broke. And my atf is gone for a few months. Which is good cause I’m broke. And I’ve been really busy with work. Which hopefully will help with the aforementioned brokenness. :)

We sure can use some GREAT GUYS!! No trolls please! Unless they carry magic up their sleeves and tip well! Plus, show up! :confused:

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Feast or famine, feast or famine...

Truer words have not been spoken.

Been doing my part: Out to visit three times this week and a pre-book for Friday. Sorry, can do no more 😎

21 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Although I may get people anxious to rebut this...I will say it. The comment about FOSTA shrinking desires has some truth. I will use myself as the example and leave it to the readers to decide if they believe it applies to many others. 1) I have no information readily available for new girls and they are not considered. 2) An established lady who's review details I do not remember is not considered. 3) Often, the excitement of reading review details did more than answer questions about menu, rates, logistics.....It motivated and excited me to pick up the phone. I don't bother looking at the reviews now. 4) Making a choice now requires much more time, effort and research. More ads, less data, less motivators.....I have been finding myself saying..."Meh....I'm over it now...maybe in a week or two". 

Please don't shoot the messenger.....and guys....let my post motivate you to pick up that phone, book a session, and prove that YOU are NOT effected the way I am.

Well said, as I feel you are spot oon all 4 items.

Admiral C makes some very good points.  I have my favs and they know who they are, but looking for someone new involves PMs to guys who have written reviews for the girl I considering and also sending PMs to the girls and asking about menu items which use to be in the reviews.  I do understand why the girls might not be forthcoming with the answers.   IMHO it is going to take a while to set up meetings with all the back channel time it takes to get info to decide on meeting.  BTW Melisa S I will help you replace your vibrator batteries next time you are in Denver.  Lol

We all just have to adjust to the new ways!  Be patient girls and guys lets help each other out with info via PMs.

BR

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Although I may get people anxious to rebut this...I will say it. The comment about FOSTA shrinking desires has some truth. I will use myself as the example and leave it to the readers to decide if they believe it applies to many others. 1) I have no information readily available for new girls and they are not considered. 2) An established lady who's review details I do not remember is not considered. 3) Often, the excitement of reading review details did more than answer questions about menu, rates, logistics.....It motivated and excited me to pick up the phone. I don't bother looking at the reviews now. 4) Making a choice now requires much more time, effort and research. More ads, less data, less motivators.....I have been finding myself saying..."Meh....I'm over it now...maybe in a week or two". 

Please don't shoot the messenger.....and guys....let my post motivate you to pick up that phone, book a session, and prove that YOU are NOT effected the way I am.

I agree  completely.  I understand that the reviews  had to go. But the gentleman  have  lost  a information  tool and.the ladies  have ladies have  lost a  marketing  tool.